The impact of academic competencies on wages, unemployment, and job performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy.
Volume (Year): 37 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jme
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanushek, E-A & Rivkin, S-G & Taylor, L-L, 1995.
"Aggregation and the Estimated Effects of School Resources,"
RCER Working Papers
397, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Hanushek, Eric A & Rivkin, Steven G & Taylor, Lori L, 1996. "Aggregation and the Estimated Effects of School Resources," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(4), pages 611-27, November.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Steven G. Rivkin & Lori L. Taylor, 1996. "Aggregation and the Estimated Effects of School Resources," NBER Working Papers 5548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wößmann, Ludger, 2008.
"Efficiency and equity of European education and training policies,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
19667, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ludger Wößmann, 2008. "Efficiency and equity of European education and training policies," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 199-230, April.
- Ludger Woessmann, 2006. "Efficiency and Equity of European Education and Training Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 1779, CESifo Group Munich.
- C Dougherty, 2000. "Impact of Work Experience and Training in the Current and Previous Occupations on Earnings: Micro Evidence from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth," CEP Discussion Papers dp0456, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Arkes, Jeremy, 1999. "What Do Educational Credentials Signal and Why Do Employers Value Credentials?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 133-141, February.
- Eric A. Hanushek, 2002.
"The Failure of Input-based Schooling Policies,"
NBER Working Papers
9040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ponczek, Vladimir & Rocha, Maúna Baldini, 2012.
"The effects of adult literacy on earnings and employment,"
Textos para discussÃ£o
285, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- de Baldini Rocha, Maúna Soares & Ponczek, Vladimir, 2011. "The effects of adult literacy on earnings and employment," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 755-764, August.
- Thomas Fuchs & Ludger Wößmann, 2005. "Computer können das Lernen behindern," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 58(18), pages 16-23, 09.
- Crawford, David L. & Johnson, Amy W. & Summers, Anita A., 1997. "Schools and labor market outcomes," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 255-269, June.
- Dougherty, Christopher, 2003. "Numeracy, literacy and earnings: evidence from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 511-521, October.
- Cortes, Kalena E. & Moussa, Wael S. & Weinstein, Jeffrey M., 2013. "Educating bright students in urban schools," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 286-297.
- Jerik Hanushek & Dennis Kimko, 2006.
"Schooling, Labor-force Quality, and the Growth of Nations,"
Higher School of Economics, issue 1, pages 154-193.
- Dennis D. Kimko & Eric A. Hanushek, 2000. "Schooling, Labor-Force Quality, and the Growth of Nations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1184-1208, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.