Internal financing of multinational subsidiaries: Debt vs. equity1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Corporate Finance.
Volume (Year): 4 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcorpfin
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clemens Fuest & Thomas Hemmelgarn, 2003.
"Corporate Tax Policy, Foreign Firm Ownership and Thin Capitalization,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1096, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fuest, Clemens & Hemmelgarn, Thomas, 2005. "Corporate tax policy, foreign firm ownership and thin capitalization," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 508-526, September.
- Arena, Matteo P. & Roper, Andrew H., 2010. "The effect of taxes on multinational debt location," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 637-654, December.
- Schindler, Dirk & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2012.
"Debt shifting and ownership structure,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 635-647.
- Dirk Schindler & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2011. "Debt Shifting and Ownership Structure," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-35, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Mari Avarmaa & Aaro Hazak & Kadri Männasoo, 2011. "Capital structure formation in multinational and local companies in the Baltic States," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 11(1), pages 125-146, July.
- Akbel, Basak & Schnitzer, Monika, 2011.
"Creditor rights and debt allocation within multinationals,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1367-1379, June.
- Akbel, Basak & Schnitzer, Monika, 2009. "Creditor Rights and Debt Allocation within Multinationals," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 304, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Akbel, Basak & Schnitzer, Monika, 2010. "Creditor Rights and Debt Allocation within Multinationals," CEPR Discussion Papers 7958, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marin, Dalia & Schnitzer, Monika, 2006.
"When is FDI a Capital Flow?,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
126, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Kyaw, NyoNyo A., 2008. "Internal capital networks as a source of MNC competitive advantage: Evidence from foreign subsidiary capital structure decisions," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 409-439, September.
- Jarle Møen & Dirk Schindler & Guttorm Schjelderup & Julia Tropina, 2011.
"International Debt Shifting: Do Multinationals Shift Internal or External Debt?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3519, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jarle M�en & Dirk Schindler & Guttorm Schjelderup & Julia Tropina, 2011. "International Debt Shifting: Do Multinationals Shift Internal or External Debt?," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-40, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.