Rural nonagricultural activities and their impact on the distribution of income: Evidence from farm households in Southern China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal China Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 5 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & Paul Glewwe & Li Guo, 2000.
"Markets, Human Capital, and Inequality: Evidence from Rural China,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
298, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & Paul Glewwe & Li Guo, 2000. "Markets, Human Capital, and Inequality: Evidence from Rural China," Working Papers benjamin-00-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Morduch & Terry Sicular, 1998.
"Politics, Growth and Inequality in Rural China: Does It Pay To Join the Party?,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1832, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Morduch, Jonathan & Sicular, Terry, 2000. "Politics, growth, and inequality in rural China: does it pay to join the Party?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 331-356, September.
- Li, Yuheng, 2012. "Rural Household Income in China: Spatial-Temporal Disparity and Its Interpretation," Working Paper Series 2012-21, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Terry Sicular & Yaohui Zhao, 2002. "Earnings and Labor Mobility in Rural China: Implications for China's WTO Entry," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20028, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & John Giles, 2003.
"The Evolution of Income Inequality in Rural China,"
benjamin-04-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Xiaobing, 2007. "Labor market behavior of Chinese rural households during transition," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 42, number 92321.
- Delgado, Christopher L. & Siamwalla, Ammar, 1997. "Rural economy and farm income diversification in developing countries," MTID discussion papers 20, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wang, Xiaobing & Herzfeld, Thomas & Glauben, Thomas, 2007. "Labor allocation in transition: Evidence from Chinese rural households," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 287-308.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.