New capital estimates for China: Comments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal China Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 17 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Kui-Wai & Liu, Tung, 2011.
"Economic and productivity growth decomposition: An application to post-reform China,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 366-373.
- Li, Kui-Wai & Liu, Tung, 2011. "Economic and productivity growth decomposition: An application to post-reform China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 366-373, January.
- Kui-Wai Li & Tung Liu, 2009. "Economic and Productivity Growth Decomposition: An Application to Post-reform China," Working Papers 200904, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Kui-Wai Li & Tung Liu & Lihong Yun, 2007. "Technology Progress, Efficiency, and Scale of Economy in Post-reform China," Working Papers 200701, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2007.
- Judith M. Dean & Mary E. Lovely, 2010.
"Trade Growth, Production Fragmentation, and China's Environment,"
in: China's Growing Role in World Trade, pages 429-469
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Judith M. Dean & Mary E. Lovely, 2008. "Trade Growth, Production Fragmentation, and China's Environment," NBER Working Papers 13860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhou, Xianbo & Li, Kui-Wai & Li, Qin, 2011.
"An analysis on technical efficiency in post-reform China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 357-372, September.
- Zhou, Xianbo & Li, Kui-Wai & Li, Qin, 2010. "An Analysis on Technical Efficiency in Post-reform China," MPRA Paper 41034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kui-Wai Li & Tung Liu & Lihong Yun, 2008. "Decomposition of Economic and Productivity Growth in Post-reform China," Working Papers 200806, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Richard Herd & Sean Dougherty, 2007. "Growth Prospects in China and India Compared," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 4(1), pages 65-89, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.