Provincial migration in China in the 1990s
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal China Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 14 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William Lavely, 2001. "First Impressions from the 2000 Census of China," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 27(4), pages 755-769.
- Fu, Yuming & Gabriel, Stuart A., 2012. "Labor migration, human capital agglomeration and regional development in China," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 473-484.
- Rong, Zhao & Yang, Liu & Yuan, Yan, 2012. "Labor Migration Choice and Its Impacts on Households in Rural China," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124842, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yang, Dennis Tao, 2005. "Determinants of schooling returns during transition: Evidence from Chinese cities," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 244-264, June.
- Chen, Zhuo & Huffman, Wallace E. & Rozelle, Scott, 2004. "Migration And Local Off-Farm Working In Rural China," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20075, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Byström, Hans & Olofsdotter , Karin & Söderström, Lars, 2005.
"Is China an Optimum Currency Area?,"
2005:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Du, Yang & Park, Albert & Wang, Sangui, 2005. "Migration and rural poverty in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 688-709, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.