China's poverty statistics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal China Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 12 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Du, Yang & Park, Albert & Wang, Sangui, 2005. "Migration and rural poverty in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 688-709, December.
- Linxiu Zhang & Jikun Huang & Scott Rozelle, 2003. "China's War on Poverty: Assessing Targeting and the Growth Impacts of Poverty Programs," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 1(3), pages 301-317.
- Camelia Minoiu & Sanjay G. Reddy, 2008.
"Chinese Poverty: Assessing The Impact Of Alternative Assumptions,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 54(4), pages 572-596, December.
- Sanjay G. Reddy & Camelia Minoiu, 2006. "Chinese Poverty: Assessing the Impact of Alternative Assumptions," Working Papers 25, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Sanjay G. Reddy & Camelia Minoiu, 2005. "Chinese Poverty: Assessing the Impact of Alternative Assumptions," Microeconomics 0509002, EconWPA.
- Jayati Ghosh, 2010. "Poverty reduction in China and India: Policy implications of recent trends?," Working Papers 92, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Björn Gustafsson & Li Shi & Hiroshi Sato, 2004. "Can a subjective poverty line be applied to China? Assessing poverty among urban residents in 1999," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(8), pages 1089-1107.
- Xing, Li & Fan, Shenggen & Luo, Xiaopeng & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2006. "Village inequality in Western China: implications for development strategy in lagging regions," DSGD discussion papers 31, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Xing, Li & Fan, Shenggen & Luo, Xiaopeng & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2006. "Village Inequality in Western China," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25390, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.