Social entrepreneurship: Creating new business models to serve the poor
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Business Horizons.
Volume (Year): 48 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808.
- Seelos, Christian & Mair, Johanna, 2004. "Social entrepreneurship. The contribution of individual entrepreneurs to sustainable development," IESE Research Papers D/553, IESE Business School.
- Heiko Spitzeck, 2011. "An Integrated Model of Humanistic Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 51-62, March.
- Seelos, Christian & Mair, Johanna, 2010. "Organizational mechanisms of inclusive growth: A critical realist perspective on scaling," IESE Research Papers D/840, IESE Business School.
- Chantal Hartog & Brigitte Hoogendoorn & Sophie Bacq & Jan Lepoutre, 2011. "Social and commercial entrepreneurship: Exploring individual and organizational characteristics," Scales Research Reports H201110, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Seelos, Christian & Mair, Johanna, 2005. "Sustainable development: How social entrepreneurs make it happen," IESE Research Papers D/611, IESE Business School.
- Jan Lepoutre & Rachida Justo & Siri Terjesen & Niels Bosma, 2011. "Designing a Global Standardized Methodology for Measuring Social Entrepreneurship," Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Working Paper Series 1107, Global Entrepreneurship Research Association, revised Sep 2011.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.