Social entrepreneurship: Creating new business models to serve the poor
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Business Horizons.
Volume (Year): 48 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Seelos, Christian & Mair, Johanna, 2004. "Social entrepreneurship. The contribution of individual entrepreneurs to sustainable development," IESE Research Papers D/553, IESE Business School.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808, September.
- Fatih Öztürk, 2013. "Understanding Social Entrepreneurship and Features of It," Research Reports, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 2013(1), pages 43-55.
- Cotton, John L. & Stewart, Alex, 2013. "Evaluate your business school's writings as if your strategy matters," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 323-331.
- Zoltan Acs & Mary Boardman & Connie McNeely, 2013. "The social value of productive entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 785-796, April.
- Jan Lepoutre & Rachida Justo & Siri Terjesen & Niels Bosma, 2011. "Designing a Global Standardized Methodology for Measuring Social Entrepreneurship," Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Working Paper Series 1107, Global Entrepreneurship Research Association, revised Sep 2011.
- Heiko Spitzeck, 2011. "An Integrated Model of Humanistic Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 51-62, March.
- Johanna Mair & Julie Battilana & Julian Cardenas, 2012. "Organizing for Society: A Typology of Social Entrepreneuring Models," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(3), pages 353-373, December.
- Christoph Starke & Steffen Burchhardt, 2014. "Revealing the Preferences of Social Financiers," FEMM Working Papers 140002, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Seelos, Christian & Mair, Johanna, 2010. "Organizational mechanisms of inclusive growth: A critical realist perspective on scaling," IESE Research Papers D/840, IESE Business School.
- Seelos, Christian & Mair, Johanna, 2005. "Sustainable development: How social entrepreneurs make it happen," IESE Research Papers D/611, IESE Business School.
- Choi, Nia & Majumdar, Satyajit, 2014. "Social entrepreneurship as an essentially contested concept: Opening a new avenue for systematic future research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 363-376.
- Maria Cecilia C. de Arruda & Luiza Granado, 2013. "Small-Sized Suppliers Entering Large Markets: An Ethical Initiative of the Caras do Brasil Program," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(4), pages 685-696, February.
- Filipe Santos, 2012. "A Positive Theory of Social Entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(3), pages 335-351, December.
- Tobias, Jutta M. & Mair, Johanna & Barbosa-Leiker, Celestina, 2013. "Toward a theory of transformative entrepreneuring: Poverty reduction and conflict resolution in Rwanda's entrepreneurial coffee sector," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 728-742.
- Jan Lepoutre & Rachida Justo & Siri Terjesen & Niels Bosma, 2013. "Designing a global standardized methodology for measuring social entrepreneurship activity: the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor social entrepreneurship study," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 693-714, April.
- Chantal Hartog & Brigitte Hoogendoorn & Sophie Bacq & Jan Lepoutre, 2011. "Social and commercial entrepreneurship: Exploring individual and organizational characteristics," Scales Research Reports H201110, EIM Business and Policy Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.