The mass marketing of luxury
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Business Horizons.
Volume (Year): 41 (1998)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tynan, Caroline & McKechnie, Sally & Chhuon, Celine, 2010. "Co-creating value for luxury brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1156-1163, November.
- Kapferer, Jean-Noël, 2012. "Abundant rarity: The key to luxury growth," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 453-462.
- Reddy, Mergen & Terblanche, Nic & Pitt, Leyland & Parent, Michael, 2009. "How far can luxury brands travel? Avoiding the pitfalls of luxury brand extension," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 187-197.
- Kastanakis, Minas N. & Balabanis, George, 2012. "Between the mass and the class: Antecedents of the “bandwagon” luxury consumption behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1399-1407.
- Bian, Qin & Forsythe, Sandra, 2012. "Purchase intention for luxury brands: A cross cultural comparison," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1443-1451.
- Kim, Kyung Hoon & Ko, Eunju & Xu, Bing & Han, Yoosun, 2012. "Increasing customer equity of luxury fashion brands through nurturing consumer attitude," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1495-1499.
- Hansen, Jochim & Wänke, Michaela, 2011. "The abstractness of luxury," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 789-796.
- Caniato, Federico & Caridi, Maria & Castelli, Cecilia & Golini, Ruggero, 2011. "Supply chain management in the luxury industry: A first classification of companies and their strategies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 622-633, October.
- Raluca CIORNEA & Marius D. POP & Mihai F. BACILA & Alexandra M. DRULE TIRCA, 2012. "Was Luxury Little Researched? An Exploration Of Studies And Research Trends In The Area Of Marketing Of Luxury Goods, Before 2005," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(2), pages 325-340, November.
- Petr Král, 2013. "Could there be a luxury brand originating from the Czech Republic? The case of the Czech watchmaker Prim," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(3), pages 15-21.
- Miller, Karen W. & Mills, Michael K., 2012. "Contributing clarity by examining brand luxury in the fashion market," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1471-1479.
- Brun, Alessandro & Castelli, Cecilia, 2008. "Supply chain strategy in the fashion industry: Developing a portfolio model depending on product, retail channel and brand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 169-181, December.
- Caniato, Federico & Caridi, Maria & Castelli, Cecilia M. & Golini, Ruggero, 2009. "A contingency approach for SC strategy in the Italian luxury industry: Do consolidated models fit?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 176-189, July.
- Brun, Alessandro & Caniato, Federico & Caridi, Maria & Castelli, Cecilia & Miragliotta, Giovanni & Ronchi, Stefano & Sianesi, Andrea & Spina, Gianluca, 2008. "Logistics and supply chain management in luxury fashion retail: Empirical investigation of Italian firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 554-570, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.