Stage-gate systems: A new tool for managing new products
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Business Horizons.
Volume (Year): 33 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Jorge Gomes & Maria Mendes, 2002. "New Product Development & Management Of Knowledge In Portuguese Higher Education," Industrial Organization 0211019, EconWPA.
- Jordan, Gary & Segelod, Esbjörn, 2002. "Software Innovativeness - Knowledge Acquisition, External Linkages and Firm Developmental Processes," FE rapport 2002-392, University of Gothenburg, Department of Business Administration.
- Leenders, M.A.A.M. & Wierenga, B., 2001. "The Effectiveness of Different Mechanisms for Integrating Marketing and R&D," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-20-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Gil, Nuno & Tether, Bruce S., 2011. "Project risk management and design flexibility: Analysing a case and conditions of complementarity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 415-428, April.
- J. S. Goulding & M. Alshawi, 2002. "Generic and specific IT training: a process protocol model for construction," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 493-505.
- José G. VARGAS-HERNÁNDEZ & Arturo GARCÍASANTILLÁN, 2011. "Management in the Innovation Project," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(7), pages 24, December.
- Cedergren, Stefan & Wall, Anders & Norström, Christer, 2010. "Evaluation of performance in a product development context," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 359-369, July.
- Gomes, Jorge F. & Weerd-Nederhof, Petra C. de & Pearson, Alan W. & Cunha, Miguel Pina e, 2000. "Is more always better? An exploration of the differential effects of functional integration on performance in new product development," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp393, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Claus Michelsen & Harald Wolf & Michael Schwartz, 2013.
"Regional Entrepreneurial Opportunities in the Biotech Industry: Exploring the Transition from Award-Winning Nascent Entrepreneurs to Real Start-Ups,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(11), pages 1708-1734, November.
- H. Wolf & Claus Michelsen & Michael Schwartz, 2010. "Regional Entrepreneurial Opportunities in the Biotech Industry: Exploring the Transition from Award-winning Nascent Entrepreneurs to Real Start-ups," IWH Discussion Papers 25, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Du, Jingshu & Leten, Bart & Vanhaverbeke, Wim, 2014. "Managing open innovation projects with science-based and market-based partners," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 828-840.
- repec:wut:journl:v:3-4:y:2011:id:1016 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Björk, 2014. "The DNA of Tourism Service Innovation: A Quadruple Helix Approach," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 181-202, March.
- Mitsuru Kodama & Tomoatsu Shibata, 2013. "Research into Ambidextrous R&D in Product Development New Product Development at a Precision Device Maker," TMARG Discussion Papers 109, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Stilgoe, Jack & Owen, Richard & Macnaghten, Phil, 2013. "Developing a framework for responsible innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1568-1580.
- Lint, O., 2000. "Retrospective insights from real options in R&D," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 00.09, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Filomena, Tiago Pascoal & Neto, Francisco Jos Kliemann & Duffey, Michael Robert, 2009. "Target costing operationalization during product development: Model and application," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 398-409, April.
- da Mota de Pina e Cunha, A.M., 1998. "Determinants of Product Innovation in Organizations: Practices and Performance in the Portugese Financial Sector," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-78353, Tilburg University.
- Van Horne, Constance & Frayret, Jean-Marc & Poulin, Diane, 2006. "Creating value with innovation: From centre of expertise to the forest products industry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(7), pages 751-761, October.
- Daniel Stos & Edward Stawasz, 2011. "Selected aspects of the valuation of innovative undertakings," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 3, pages 57-68.
- Kratzer, J. & Gemuenden, Hans G. & Lettl, Christopher, 2008. "Revealing dynamics and consequences of fit and misfit between formal and informal networks in multi-institutional product development collaborations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1356-1370, September.
- Ceci, Federica & Prencipe, Andrea, 2013. "Does Distance Hinder Coordination? Identifying and Bridging Boundaries of Offshored Work," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 324-332.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.