Stage-gate systems: A new tool for managing new products
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Business Horizons.
Volume (Year): 33 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gil, Nuno & Tether, Bruce S., 2011. "Project risk management and design flexibility: Analysing a case and conditions of complementarity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 415-428, April.
- Van Horne, Constance & Frayret, Jean-Marc & Poulin, Diane, 2006. "Creating value with innovation: From centre of expertise to the forest products industry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(7), pages 751-761, October.
- Kratzer, J. & Gemuenden, Hans G. & Lettl, Christopher, 2008. "Revealing dynamics and consequences of fit and misfit between formal and informal networks in multi-institutional product development collaborations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1356-1370, September.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Jorge Gomes & Maria Mendes, 2002. "New Product Development & Management Of Knowledge In Portuguese Higher Education," Industrial Organization 0211019, EconWPA.
- J. S. Goulding & M. Alshawi, 2002. "Generic and specific IT training: a process protocol model for construction," Construction Management & Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 493-505.
- Cedergren, Stefan & Wall, Anders & Norström, Christer, 2010. "Evaluation of performance in a product development context," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 359-369, July.
- José G. VARGAS-HERNÁNDEZ & Arturo GARCÍASANTILLÁN, 2011. "Management in the Innovation Project," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(7), pages 24, December.
- da Mota de Pina e Cunha, A.M., 1998. "Determinants of Product Innovation in Organizations: Practices and Performance in the Portugese Financial Sector," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-78353, Tilburg University.
- Filomena, Tiago Pascoal & Neto, Francisco Jos Kliemann & Duffey, Michael Robert, 2009. "Target costing operationalization during product development: Model and application," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 398-409, April.
- Jordan, Gary & Segelod, Esbjörn, 2002. "Software Innovativeness - Knowledge Acquisition, External Linkages and Firm Developmental Processes," FE rapport 2002-392, University of Gothenburg, Department of Business Administration.
- Gomes, Jorge F. & Weerd-Nederhof, Petra C. de & Pearson, Alan W. & Cunha, Miguel Pina e, 2000. "Is more always better? An exploration of the differential effects of functional integration on performance in new product development," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp393, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.