The art of Japanese management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Business Horizons.
Volume (Year): 24 (1981)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirela Kljajic-Dervic & Šemsudin Dervic, 2013. "Organizational Culture as a Significant Factor of Organizational Management in the Health Sector of Bosnia and Herzegovina," MIC 2013: Industry, Science and Policy Makers for Sustainable Future; Proceedings of the 14th International Conference, Koper, 21–23 November 2013 [Selected Papers], University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
- Daimer Higuita López, 2012. "Interiorización de las manifestaciones culturales en los miembros de la organización," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA.
- Roth, Martin S. & Money, R. Bruce & Madden, Thomas J., 2004. "Purchasing processes and characteristics of industrial service buyers in the U.S. and Japan," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 183-198, May.
- Rutaichanok Jingjit & Marianna Fotaki, 2010. "Confucian Ethics and the Limited Impact of the New Public Management Reform in Thailand," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 61-73, December.
- Harris, Simon & Carr, Chris, 2008. "National cultural values and the purpose of businesses," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 103-117, February.
- Cunha, Miguel Pina e & Rego, Armenio & D'Oliveira, Teresa, 2004. "Management ideologies and organizational spirituality: a typology," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp452, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Anca Mandruleanu, 2012. "The Organisational Culture – An Integrator For Developing Iintellectual Capital In Private Companies," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 2(4), pages 5, August.
- HIROTA Shinichi & KUBO Katsuyuki & MIYAJIMA Hideaki, 2007. "Does Corporate Culture Matter? An Empirical Study on Japanese Firms," Discussion papers 07030, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Maya Todeschini, 2011. "“Webs of Engagement”: Managerial Responsibility in a Japanese Company," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 45-59, March.
- Cayer, Mario & Minkler, Lanse, 1998. "Dualism, dialogue and organizations: Reflections on organizational transformation and labor-managed firms," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 53-77.
- Peppard, J., 1996. "Broadening visions of business process re-engineering," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 255-270, June.
- Peltokorpi, Vesa, 2007. "Intercultural communication patterns and tactics: Nordic expatriates in Japan," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 68-82, February.
- Kinne, Peter, 2013. "Balanced Governance: Komplexitätsbewältigung durch ausgewogenes Managen im Spannungsfeld erfolgskritischer Polaritäten," Arbeitspapiere der FOM 32, FOM Hochschule für Oekonomie & Management.
- Goncalo, Jack A. & Staw, Barry M., 2006. "Individualism-collectivism and group creativity," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 96-109, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.