The art of Japanese management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Business Horizons.
Volume (Year): 24 (1981)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- HIROTA Shinichi & KUBO Katsuyuki & MIYAJIMA Hideaki, 2007. "Does Corporate Culture Matter? An Empirical Study on Japanese Firms," Discussion papers 07030, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Rutaichanok Jingjit & Marianna Fotaki, 2010. "Confucian Ethics and the Limited Impact of the New Public Management Reform in Thailand," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 61-73, December.
- Harris, Simon & Carr, Chris, 2008. "National cultural values and the purpose of businesses," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 103-117, February.
- Cunha, Miguel Pina e & Rego, Armenio & D'Oliveira, Teresa, 2004. "Management ideologies and organizational spirituality: a typology," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp452, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Daimer Higuita López, 2012. "Interiorización de las manifestaciones culturales en los miembros de la organización," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA.
- Peltokorpi, Vesa, 2007. "Intercultural communication patterns and tactics: Nordic expatriates in Japan," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 68-82, February.
- Goncalo, Jack A. & Staw, Barry M., 2006. "Individualism-collectivism and group creativity," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 96-109, May.
- Cayer, Mario & Minkler, Lanse, 1998. "Dualism, dialogue and organizations: Reflections on organizational transformation and labor-managed firms," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 53-77.
- Peppard, J., 1996. "Broadening visions of business process re-engineering," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 255-270, June.
- Mirela Kljajic-Dervic & Šemsudin Dervic, 2013. "Organizational Culture as a Significant Factor of Organizational Management in the Health Sector of Bosnia and Herzegovina," MIC 2013: Industry, Science and Policy Makers for Sustainable Future; Proceedings of the 14th International Conference, Koper, 21–23 November 2013 [Selected Papers], University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
- Maya Todeschini, 2011. "“Webs of Engagement”: Managerial Responsibility in a Japanese Company," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 45-59, March.
- Kinne, Peter, 2013. "Balanced Governance: Komplexitätsbewältigung durch ausgewogenes Managen im Spannungsfeld erfolgskritischer Polaritäten," Arbeitspapiere der FOM 32, FOM Hochschule für Oekonomie & Management.
- Anca Mandruleanu, 2012. "The Organisational Culture – An Integrator For Developing Iintellectual Capital In Private Companies," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 2(4), pages 5, August.
- Roth, Martin S. & Money, R. Bruce & Madden, Thomas J., 2004. "Purchasing processes and characteristics of industrial service buyers in the U.S. and Japan," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 183-198, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.