Thai monetary policy transmission in an inflation targeting era
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Asian Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Disyatat, Piti & Vongsinsirikul, Pinnarat, 2003.
"Monetary policy and the transmission mechanism in Thailand,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 389-418, June.
- Piti Disyatat & Pinnarat Wongsinsirikul, 2002. "Monetary Policy and the Transmission Mechanism in Thailand," Working Papers 2002-01, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-76, March.
- John B. Taylor, 1995.
"The monetary transmission mechanism: an empirical framework,"
Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory
95-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- John B. Taylor, 1995. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: An Empirical Framework," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 11-26, Fall.
- Chong, Beng Soon & Liu, Ming-Hua & Shrestha, Keshab, 2006. "Monetary transmission via the administered interest rates channel," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1467-1484, May.
- Ben Bernanke, 1990.
"The Federal Funds Rate and the Channels of Monetary Transnission,"
NBER Working Papers
3487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben S & Blinder, Alan S, 1992. "The Federal Funds Rate and the Channels of Monetary Transmission," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 901-21, September.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Alan S. Blinder, 1989. "The federal funds rate and the channels of monetary transmission," Working Papers 89-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Siregar, Reza.Y. & Goo, Siwei, 2009.
"Effectiveness and Commitment to Inflation Targeting Policy: Evidences from Indonesia and Thailand,"
17271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siregar, Reza Yamora & Goo, Siwei, 2009. "Effectiveness and Commitment To Inflation Targeting Policy: Evidences From Indonesia and Thailand," Staff Papers, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp73, June.
- Siregar, Reza Yamora & Goo, Siwei, 2010. "Effectiveness and commitment to inflation targeting policy: Evidence from Indonesia and Thailand," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 113-128, April.
- Reza Siregar & Siwei Goo, 2008. "Inflation Targeting Policy: The Experiences Of Indonesia And Thailand," CAMA Working Papers 2008-23, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Zongjun Wang & Gongkhonkwa Rujira, 2013. "The Dynamic Relationship of Stock Indexes on Interbank Money Market Rates: Evidence from Thailand," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(4), pages 827 - 843.
- Kubo, Akihiro, 2008. "Macroeconomic impact of monetary policy shocks: Evidence from recent experience in Thailand," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 83-91, February.
- Zulkhibri, Muhamed, 2012. "Policy rate pass-through and the adjustment of retail interest rates: Empirical evidence from Malaysian financial institutions," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 409-422.
- Runchana Pongsaparn & Panda Ketruangroch & Dhanaporn Hirunwong, 2012. "Monetary Policy conduct in Review: The Appropriate Choice of Instruments," Working Papers 2012-05, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.