Adoption of corporate social responsibility codes by multinational companies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Asian Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Weisbrot & Dean Baker & David Rosnick, 2006.
"The Scorecard on Development: 25 Years of Diminished Progress,"
32, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Mark Weisbrot & Dean Baker & David Rosnick, 2006. "The Scorecard on Development: 25 Years of Diminished Progress," Working Papers 31, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Dima Jamali, 2010. "MNCs and International Accountability Standards Through an Institutional Lens: Evidence of Symbolic Conformity or Decoupling," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(4), pages 617-640, September.
- Ivana Mijatovic & Dusan Stokic, 2010. "The Influence of Internal and External Codes on CSR Practice: The Case of Companies Operating in Serbia," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(4), pages 533-552, July.
- Peter Norberg, 2009. "“I don’t Care that People don’t Like What I Do” – Business Codes Viewed as Invisible or Visible Restrictions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(2), pages 211-225, May.
- Robert Boyer, 2006. "Employment and decent work in the era of flexicurity," Working Papers halshs-00590452, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.