The enlargement of the euro area: what lessons can be learned from EMU?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Asian Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (2004)
Issue (Month): 6 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diego Rodriguez-Palenzuela & Mark A. Wynne, 2002.
"Measurement bias in the HICP: what do we know, and what do we need to know?,"
Working Paper Series
131, European Central Bank.
- Mark A. Wynne & Diego Rodriguez-Palenzuela, 2004. "Measurement Bias in the HICP: What do we know and What do we need to know?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 79-112, 02.
- Mark A. Wynne & Diego Rodriguez-Palenzuela, 2002. "Measurement bias in the HICP: what do we know and what do we need to know?," Working Papers 02 06, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ratna Sahay & Carlos A. VÃ©gh Gramont & Stanley Fischer, 1998.
"How Far is Eastern Europe from Brussels?,"
IMF Working Papers
98/53, International Monetary Fund.
- Oleh Havrylyshyn, 2001. "Recovery and Growth in Transition: A Decade of Evidence," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(4), pages 4.
- Ratna Sahay & Stanley Fischer & Carlos A. VÃ©gh Gramont, 1998.
"From Transition to Market - Evidence and Growth Prospects,"
IMF Working Papers
98/52, International Monetary Fund.
- Fischer, Stanley & Sahay, Ratna & Vegh, Carlos, 1998. "From transition to market: Evidence and growth prospects," MPRA Paper 20615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry & Mauro, Paolo, 2000.
"On Regional Monetary Arrangements For ASEAN,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2411, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry & Mauro, Paolo, 2000. "On Regional Monetary Arrangements for ASEAN," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 121-148, June.
- Robert Anderton & Frauke Skudelny, 2001. "Exchange rate volatility and euro area imports," Working Paper Series 064, European Central Bank.
- The Giovannini Group, 2002. "Cross-border clearing and settlement arrangements in the European Union," European Economy - Economic Papers 163, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Michael J. Boskin, 1998. "Consumer Prices, the Consumer Price Index, and the Cost of Living," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 3-26, Winter.
- Dafflon, Bernard & Rossi, Sergio, 1999. " Public Accounting Fudges towards EMU: A First Empirical Survey and Some Public Choice Considerations," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 101(1-2), pages 59-84, October.
- Robert Alan Feldman & Heliodoro Temprano-Arroyo, 1998. "Selected Transition and Mediterranean Countries-An Institutional Primer on EMU and EU Relations," IMF Working Papers 98/82, International Monetary Fund.
- Massimo Sbracia & Andrea Zaghini, 2003.
"The Role of the Banking System in the International Transmission of Shocks,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(5), pages 727-754, 05.
- Massimo Sbracia & Andrea Zaghini, 2001. "The Role of the Banking System in the International Transmission of Shocks," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 409, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Anderton, R. & Skudelny, F., 2001. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Euro Area Imports," Papers 64, Quebec a Montreal - Recherche en gestion.
- Erwin Diewert, 2002.
"Harmonized Indexes of Consumer Prices: their conceptual foundations,"
Working Paper Series
130, European Central Bank.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 2002. "Harmonized Indexes of Consumer Prices: Their Conceptual Foundations," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(IV), pages 547-637, December.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2001. "Financial Policies and the Prevention of Financial Crises in Emerging Market Countries," NBER Working Papers 8087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H & Grafe, Clemens, 2002. "Anchor, Float or Abandon Ship: Exchange Rate Regimes for Accession Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 3184, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daviddi, Renzo & Ilzkovitz, Fabienne, 1997. "The Eastern enlargement of the European Union: Major challenges for macro-economic policies and institutions of Central and East European countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 671-680, April.
- Jochem, Axel & Herrmann, Sabine, 2003. "The international integration of money markets in the central and east European accession countries: deviations from covered interest parity, capital controls and inefficiencies in the financial secto," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2003,07, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Helge Berger, 2002. "The ECB and Euro-Area Enlargement," IMF Working Papers 02/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Reiner Eichenberger & Sergio Rossi, 2004. "Die Deregulierung der Zentralbanken: Auf zu einem internationalen Markt für gute Geldpolitik!," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 140(III), pages 327-353, September.
- Holmes, Mark J. & Maghrebi, Nabil, 2008. "Is there a connection between monetary unification and real economic integration? Evidence from regime-switching stationarity tests," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 958-970, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.