European Union integration lessons for ASEAN + 3: the importance of contextual specificity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Asian Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (2004)
Issue (Month): 6 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kreinin, Mordechai E, 1972. "Effects of the EEC on Imports of Manufactures," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 897-920, September.
- Baldwin, Richard E. & Venables, Anthony J., 1995. "Regional economic integration," Handbook of International Economics, in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 31, pages 1597-1644 Elsevier.
- Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian & Francesco Trebbi, 2002.
"Institutions Rule: The Primacy of Institutions over Geography and Integration in Economic Development,"
NBER Working Papers
9305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian & Francesco Trebbi, 2004. "Institutions Rule: The Primacy of Institutions Over Geography and Integration in Economic Development," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 131-165, 06.
- Rodrik, Dani & Subramanian, Arvind & Trebbi, Francesco, 2002. "Institutions Rule: The Primacy of Institutions Over Geography and Integration in Economic Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 3643, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Winters, L. Alan, 1994. "The EC and protection: The political economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 596-603, April.
- Letiche, John M., 2000. "Lessons from the euro zone for the East Asian economies," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 275-300, December.
- Sapir, André, 1997.
"The Political Economy of EC Regionalism,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1739, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Smith, Alasdair & Venables, Anthony J., 1988.
"Completing the internal market in the European Community : Some industry simulations,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1501-1525, September.
- Smith, Alasdair & Venables, Anthony J., 1988. "Completing the Internal Market in the European Community: Some Industry Simulations," CEPR Discussion Papers 233, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gasiorek, Michael & Smith, Alasdair & Venables, Anthony J., 1992. "`1992': Trade and Welfare; A General Equilibrium Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 672, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Cox & Richard Harris, 1983.
"Trade Liberalization and Industrial Organization: Some Estimates for Canada,"
523, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Cox, David & Harris, Richard, 1985. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Organization: Some Estimates for Canada," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(1), pages 115-45, February.
- Winters, L. Alan, 1994. "The EC and World Protectionism: Dimensions of the Political Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 897, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- North, Douglass C., 1993.
"Economic Performance through Time,"
Nobel Prize in Economics documents
1993-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Khan, Saleem M. & Khan, Zahira S., 2003. "Asian economic integration: a perspective on South Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 767-785, January.
- Richard Pomfret, 2003. "Formation and Dissolution of Monetary Unions: Evidence from Europe, and Lessons for Elsewhere," School of Economics Working Papers 2003-03, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2001. "The Economics of Regional Trading Arrangements," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199248872.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2000. "Preferential Trade Liberalization: The Traditional Theory and New Developments," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 287-331, June.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2000. "One money, one market: the effect of common currencies on trade," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 7-46, 04.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.