Firm behavior and group affiliation: The strategic role of corporate grouping for Korean firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Asian Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cable, John & Yasuki, Hirohiko, 1985. "Internal organisation, business groups and corporate performance : An empirical test of the multidivisional hypothesis in Japan," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 401-420, December.
- Chang, Sea Jin & Choi, Unghwan, 1988. "Strategy, Structure and Performance of Korean Business Groups: A Transactions Cost Approach," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 141-58, December.
- Lee, Keun & Kim, Ji Youn & Lee, Oonkyu, 2010. "Long-term evolution of the firm value and behavior of business groups: Korean chaebols between weak premium, strong discount, and strong premium," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 412-440, September.
- Jeong-Pyo Choi & Thomas Cowing, 2002. "Diversification, Concentration and Economic Performance: Korean Business Groups," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 271-282, November.
- Unite, Angelo A. & Sullivan, Michael J. & Brookman, Jeffrey & Majadillas, Mary Anne & Taningco, Angelo, 2008. "Executive pay and firm performance in the Philippines," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 606-623, November.
- Cheong, Kwang Soo & Choo, Kineung & Lee, Keun, 2010. "Understanding the behavior of business groups: A dynamic model and empirical analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 141-152, November.
- Tarun Khanna & Yishay Yafeh, 2007. "Business Groups in Emerging Markets: Paragons or Parasites?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(2), pages 331-372, June.
- Anaïs HAMELIN, 2013. "Does Size Matter? Firm And Business Group Size Influence On The Benefits Of Group Affiliation," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2013-10, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.