The role of government in the postwar growth process of Japan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Asian Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tajika, Eiji & Yui, Yuji, 1996. "Public Policies and Capital Accumulation: Japan at the Dawn of Economic Growth," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 37(2), pages 135-153, December.
- Takatotshi Ito, 1996. "Japan and the Asian Economies: A 'Miracle' in Transition," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(2), pages 205-272.
- Ishi, Hiromitsu, 1996. "Budgets and the Budgetary Process in Japan," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 37(1), pages 1-19, June.
- Kotaro Suzumura, 1996. "Industrial Policy in a Developing Market Economy," Discussion Paper Series a314, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ishi, Hiromitsu, 1990. "Taxation and Public Debt in a Growing Economy : The Japanese Experience," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 31(1), pages 1-22, June.
- Dibeh, Ghassan, 2005. "The Political Economy of Postwar Reconstruction in Lebanon," Working Paper Series RP2005/44, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Liu, John Jen-wei & Ray, Pradeep Kanta, 2012. "The ‘Triple-alliance’ perspective for new industry creation: Lessons from the flat panel industry in Taiwan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 585-599.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.