Lobbying of accounting standard-setting bodies in the U.K. and the U.S.A.: A Downsian analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 9 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elbannan, Mohamed & McKinley, William, 2006. "A theory of the corporate decision to resist FASB standards: An organization theory perspective," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 601-622, October.
- Lent, L.A.G.M. van, 1995. "Pressure and politics in financial accounting regulation," Research Memorandum 686, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Sylvain Durocher, 2009. "The future of interpretive accounting research: The contribution of McCracken's (1988) approach," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(3), pages 137-159, August.
- George Georgiou, 2002. "Corporate non-participation in the ASB standard-setting process," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 699-722.
- Yuan Ding & Jacques Richard & Hervé Stolowy, 2008.
"Towards an Understanding of the Phases of Goodwill Accounting in Four Western Capitalist Countries: From Stakeholder Model to Shareholder Model,"
- Ding, Yuan & Richard, Jacques & Stolowy, Hervé, 2008. "Towards an understanding of the phases of goodwill accounting in four Western capitalist countries: From stakeholder model to shareholder model," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 718-755.
- Stolowy, Hervé & Richard, Jacques & Ding, Yuan, 2008. "Towards an Understanding of the Phases of Goodwill Accounting in Four Western Capitalist Countries: From Stakeholder Model to Shareholder Model," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1389, Paris Dauphine University.
- Ding, Yuan & Stolowy, Hervé & Richard, Jacques, 2007. "Towards an understanding of the phases of goodwill accounting in four Western capitalist countries: From stakeholder model to shareholder model," Les Cahiers de Recherche 872, HEC Paris.
- Cooper, David J. & Robson, Keith, 2006. "Accounting, professions and regulation: Locating the sites of professionalization," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(4-5), pages 415-444.
- Wayne Lonergan, 2010. "Impairment – a commercial perspective," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(9), pages 812-826, October.
- Huian Maria Carmen, 2013. "Analysis Of The Constituents’ Participation In The Development Of The 1st Phase Of Ifrs 9 Financial Instruments," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 209-216, February.
- Roland Königsgruber, 2013. "Expertise-based lobbying and accounting regulation," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 1009-1025, November.
- McLeay, Stuart & Ordelheide, Dieter & Young, Steven, 2000. "Constituent lobbying and its impact on the development of financial reporting regulations: evidence from Germany," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 79-98, January.
- Rouba Chantiri-Chaudemanche, 2012. "Quand Normalisation Comptable Et Rhetorique Font Bon Menage ... Un Essai D'Organisation De La Litterature," Post-Print hal-00936631, HAL.
- Durocher, Sylvain & Fortin, Anne & Cote, Louise, 2007. "Users' participation in the accounting standard-setting process: A theory-building study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 29-59.
- Garcia, Clemence, 2007. "How Accounting for Goodwill relies on Underlying Assumptions : a Historical Approach," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2638, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.