Research on corporate social reporting: Directions for development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 6 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel Capron & Rob Gray, 2000. "Experimenting with assessing corporate social responsibility in France: an exploratory note on an initiative by social economy firms," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 99-109.
- Williams, S. Mitchell & Ho Wern Pei, Carol-Anne, 1999. "Corporate social disclosures by listed companies on their web sites: an international comparison," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 389-419, 08.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/2503 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oxibar, Bruno, 2001. "L’étude de la publication d’informations sociétales par les grands groupes : une revue de la littérature," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/577, Paris Dauphine University.
- David Collison & Colin Dey & Gwen Hannah & Lorna Stevenson, 2010. "Anglo-American capitalism: the role and potential role of social accounting," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(8), pages 956-981, October.
- Bruno Oxibar & Frédérique Déjean, 2003. "An alternative approach of corporate social disclosure analysis," Post-Print halshs-00150581, HAL.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/577 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oxibar, Bruno & Déjean, Frédérique, 2003. "Pour une approche alternative de la diffusion d'information sociétale," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2503, Paris Dauphine University.
- Bruno Oxibar, 2001. "L'Etude De La Publication D'Informations Societales Par Les Grands Groupes Une Revue De La Litterature," Post-Print halshs-00584647, HAL.
- Frédérique Dejean & Bruno Oxibar, 2003. "Pour Une Approche Alternative De L'Analyse De La Diffusion D'Information Societale," Post-Print halshs-00582767, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.