Accounting and network coordination
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 29 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jacob G Birnberg, 1998. "Control in Interfirm Co-operative Relationships," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 421-428, 07.
- Haugland, Sven A. & Reve, Torger, 1994. "Price, authority and trust in international distribution channel relationships," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 225-244, September.
- Tomkins, Cyril, 2001. "Interdependencies, trust and information in relationships, alliances and networks," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 161-191, March.
- Hopwood, Anthony G., 1996. "Looking across rather than up and down: On the need to explore the lateral processing of information," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 589-590, August.
- Armen A. Alchian & Harold Demsetz, 1971.
"Production, Information Costs and Economic Organizations,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
10A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Alchian, Armen A & Demsetz, Harold, 1972. "Production , Information Costs, and Economic Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 777-95, December.
- van der Meer-Kooistra, Jeltje & Vosselman, Ed G. J., 2000. "Management control of interfirm transactional relationships: the case of industrial renovation and maintenance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 51-77, January.
- Gietzmann, Miles B., 1996. "Incomplete contracts and the make or buy decision: Governance design and attainable flexibility," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 611-626, August.
- Hakansson, Hakan & Ford, David, 2002. "How should companies interact in business networks?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 133-139, February.
- William G. Ouchi, 1979. "A Conceptual Framework for the Design of Organizational Control Mechanisms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(9), pages 833-848, September.
- Catherine Goullet & François Meyssonnier, 2009. "Le contrôle des réseaux de franchise," Working Papers hal-00419266, HAL.
- Fayard, Dutch & Lee, Lorraine S. & Leitch, Robert A. & Kettinger, William J., 2012. "Effect of internal cost management, information systems integration, and absorptive capacity on inter-organizational cost management in supply chains," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 168-187.
- Strömsten, Torkel & Waluszewski, Alexandra, 2012. "Governance and resource interaction in networks. The role of venture capital in a biotech start-up," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 232-244.
- Vosselman, Ed & Meer-Kooistra, Jeltje van der, 2009. "Accounting for control and trust building in interfirm transactional relationships," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 267-283, February.
- Agndal, Henrik & Nilsson, Ulf, 2008. "Supply chain decision-making supported by an open books policy," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 154-167, November.
- Gwenaëlle Nogatchewsky, 2005. "Les configurations de contrôle dans les relations client-fournisseur – Environnement, organisation du client, finalités et modalités du contrôle," Post-Print halshs-00145134, HAL.
- Richardson, Alan J. & Kilfoyle, Eksa, 2009. "Accounting in markets, hierarchies and networks: The role of accounting in the transnational governance of postal transactions," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 939-956, November.
- Nogatchewsky, Gwenaëlle, 2005. "Les configurations de contrôle dans les relations client-fournisseur – Environnement, organisation du client, finalités et modalités du contrôle," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2447, Paris Dauphine University.
- Caglio, Ariela & Ditillo, Angelo, 2008. "A review and discussion of management control in inter-firm relationships: Achievements and future directions," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 865-898.
- Karine Fabre & Gwenaëlle Nogatchewsky & Anne Pezet, 2010. "Contribution à une histoire de l’externalisation:le cas Renault (1945-1975)," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 13(2), pages 145-188., June.
- Gwenaëlle Nogatchewsky & Rachel Beaujolin-Bellet, 2005. "La rupture du contrôle par la confiance dans les relations client-fournisseur," Post-Print halshs-00143134, HAL.
- Carole Donada & Gwenaëlle Nogatchewsky, 2008. "Partenariat, vassalité, marché et seigneurie : 4 configurations de contrôle client-fournisseur," Post-Print halshs-00340597, HAL.
- Lind, Johnny & Stromsten, Torkel, 2006. "When do firms use different types of customer accounting?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(12), pages 1257-1266, November.
- Mohammed Belal UDDIN, 2012. "Interfirm Cooperation And Information Sharing Through Interlocking Directorates," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(2), pages 205-214, November.
- Miller, Peter & Kurunmäki, Liisa & O'Leary, Ted, 2008. "Accounting, hybrids and the management of risk," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 942-967.
- Mouritsen, Jan & Hansen, Allan & Hansen, Carsten Ørts, 2009. "Short and long translations: Management accounting calculations and innovation management," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(6-7), pages 738-754, August.
- Mouritsen, Jan & Thrane, Sof, 2006. "Accounting, network complementarities and the development of inter-organisational relations," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 241-275, April.
- Pezet, Anne & Nogatchewsky, Gwenaëlle & Fabre, Karine, 2008. "Integration versus subcontracting: The case of the French automotive industry (1945-1970)," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2430, Paris Dauphine University.
- Nogatchewsky, Gwenaëlle, 2006. "L’impact de la dépendance sur les stratégies de contrôle d’un équipementier automobile vis-à-vis de ses fournisseurs : une lecture militaire," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1276, Paris Dauphine University.
- Gwenaëlle Nogatchewsky, 2005. "Les Configurations De Contrôle Dans Les Relations Client-Fournisseur Environnement - Organisation Du Client - Finalités Et Modalités Du Contrôle," Post-Print halshs-00581256, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.