The Balanced Scorecard: what is the score? A rhetorical analysis of the Balanced Scorecard
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 28 (2003)
Issue (Month): 6 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hammer, Michael & Champy, James, 1993. "Reengineering the corporation: A manifesto for business revolution," Business Horizons, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 90-91.
- Griffith, Rachel & Neely, Andrew, 2007.
"Incentives and Managerial Experience in Multi-Task Teams: Evidence from Within a Firm,"
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
6107, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rachel Griffith & Andrew Neely, 2006. "Incentives and managerial experience in multi-task teams: evidence from within a firm," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W06/22, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Wiersma, Eelke, 2008. "An exploratory study of relative and incremental information content of two non-financial performance measures: Field study evidence on absence frequency and on-time delivery," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 249-265.
- Nicolas Berland & Yves Levant & Vassili Joannides, 2009. "Institutionalisation and deinstitutionalisation of budget. Symmetrical analysis of rhetoric associated to the introduction of budget and “beyond budgeting”," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00459462, HAL.
- Armelle Godener & Marianela Fornerino & Daniel Ray, 2008. "La satisfaction des utilisateurs du contrôle de gestion et leur performance managériale," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print), HAL halshs-00525349, HAL.
- Hall, Matthew, 2010. "Accounting information and managerial work," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 301-315, April.
- Buytendijk, Frank & Hatch, Toby & Micheli, Pietro, 2010. "Scenario-based strategy maps," Business Horizons, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 335-347, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.