The epistemology of macroeconomic reality: The Keynesian Revolution from an accounting point of view
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 28 (2003)
Issue (Month): 5 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Munir Quddus & Salim Rashid, 1994. "The Overuse of Mathematics in Economics: Nobel Resistance," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 20(3), pages 251-265, Summer.
- Burchell, Stuart & Clubb, Colin & Hopwood, Anthony & Hughes, John & Nahapiet, Janine, 1980. "The roles of accounting in organizations and society," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 5-27, January.
- Hopwood, Anthony G., 2000. "Understanding financial accounting practice," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 763-766, November.
- A. W. Coats, 1996. "Conclusion," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, Duke University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 395-400, Supplemen.
- Suzuki, Tomo, 2003. "The accounting figuration of business statistics as a foundation for the spread of economic ideas," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 65-95, January.
- Miller, Peter, 1986. "Accounting for progress -- National accounting and planning in France: A review essay," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 83-104, January.
- Anthony Hopwood, 1992. "Accounting calculation and the shifting sphere of the economic," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 125-143.
- Arjo Klamer & Donald McCloskey, 1992. "Accounting as the master metaphor of economics," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 145-160.
- Chua, Wai Fong, 1986. "Theoretical constructions of and by the real," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 583-598, October.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Migrants â The Hardest Hit by the Crisis?
by Dan Hirschman in A (Budding) Sociologist's Commonplace Book on 2008-12-25 21:13:00
- Suzuki, Tomo, 2007. "Accountics: Impacts of internationally standardized accounting on the Japanese socio-economy," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 263-301, April.
- Suzuki, Tomo, 2007. "A history of Japanese accounting reforms as a microfoundation of the democratic socio-economy: Accountics Part II," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 543-575, August.
- Sherstnev, Mikhail, 2009. "Economic development, governance and accounting: Lessons for LDCs from the past Western experience," MPRA Paper 22902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quattrone, Paolo, 2009. "Books to be practiced: Memory, the power of the visual, and the success of accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 85-118, January.
- Napier, Christopher J., 2006. "Accounts of change: 30 years of historical accounting research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(4-5), pages 445-507.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.