The fragmented communication structure within the accounting academia: the case of activity-based costing research genres
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 27 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Malmi, Teemu, 1999. "Activity-based costing diffusion across organizations: an exploratory empirical analysis of Finnish firms," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 649-672, November.
- Hoskin, Keith W. & Macve, Richard H., 1986. "Accounting and the examination: A genealogy of disciplinary power," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 105-136, March.
- Noreen, Eric & Noreen, Eric & Soderstrom, Naomi, 1994. "Are overhead costs strictly proportional to activity? : Evidence from hospital departments," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 255-278, January.
- Gosselin, Maurice, 1997. "The effect of strategy and organizational structure on the adoption and implementation of activity-based costing," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 105-122, February.
- Foster, George & Gupta, Mahendra, 1990. "Manufacturing overhead cost driver analysis," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-3), pages 309-337, January.
- Miller, Peter & O'Leary, Ted, 1987. "Accounting and the construction of the governable person," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 235-265, April.
- Colin Drury & Mike Tayles, 1994. "Product costing in UK manufacturing organizations," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 443-470.
- Lukka, Kari & Kasanen, Eero, 1996. "Is accounting a global or a local discipline? evidence from major research journals," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 21(7-8), pages 755-773.
- Peter Miller, 1998. "The margins of accounting," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 605-621.
- Miller, Peter & O'Leary, Ted, 1990. "Making accountancy practical," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 479-498.
- Hopper, Trevor & Armstrong, Peter, 1991. "Cost accounting, controlling labour and the rise of conglomerates," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 16(5-6), pages 405-438.
- Panozzo, Fabrizio, 1997. "The making of the good academic accountant," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 447-480, July.
- Brandau, Michael & Endenich, Christoph & Trapp, Rouven & Hoffjan, Andreas, 2013. "Institutional drivers of conformity – Evidence for management accounting from Brazil and Germany," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 466-479.
- S. Hoozée & L. Vermeire & W. Bruggeman, 2009. "A risk analysis approach for time equation-based costing," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/556, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Timo Hyvönen & Janne Järvinen & Jukka Pellinen, 2006. "The role of standard software packages in mediating management accounting knowledge," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 145-160, July.
- Zelinschi Dragoş, 2009. "Genèse Et Évolutions D'Une Innovation : La Méthode Abc," Post-Print halshs-00460128, HAL.
- Michel Gervais & Yves Levant & Charles Ducrocq, 2010. "Le Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing (TDABC):un premier bilan à travers une étude de cas longitudinale," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 13(1), pages 123-155., March.
- Christensen, Mark & Skærbæk, Peter, 2010. "Consultancy outputs and the purification of accounting technologies," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 524-545, July.
- Rowe, Casey & Shields, Michael D. & Birnberg, Jacob G., 2012. "Hardening soft accounting information: Games for planning organizational change," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 260-279.
- Eric Maton & Dragos Zelinschi, 2012. "La Diffusion Des Innovations Manageriales En Controle De Gestion, Une Approche Rhetorique," Post-Print hal-00691178, HAL.
- Zouhair Djerbi & Samir Ayoub, 2011. "Le modèle ABC face aux mutations des fonctions opérationnelles," Post-Print hal-00650600, HAL.
- Vassili Joannides, 2011. "Influences de la pré-connaissance sur le design de la recherche:le cas des liens entre comptabilité et gestion," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 14(4), pages 91-127, December.
- Ildikó Réka CARDOS & Stefan PETE, 2011. "Activity-based Costing (ABC) and Activity-based Management(ABM)Implementation – Is This the Solution for Organizations to Gain Profitability?," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 32(1(41)), pages 151-168, June.
- Simon Alcouffe & Pierre Mévellec, 2012. "Analyse De La Litterature Sur L'Abc Et Proposition D'Une Taxinomie," Post-Print hal-00936600, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.