The changing portrayal of the employment of women in British banks' and retail companies' corporate annual reports
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 23 (1998)
Issue (Month): 8 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claire Dambrin & Caroline Lambert, 2006. "Le Plafond De Verre Dans Les Cabinets D'Audit Questions Theoriques Et Methodologiques," Post-Print halshs-00558352, HAL.
- Malcolm Anderson, 1999. "Accounting History Publications 1998," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 375-384.
- Amel Ben Rhouma & Marie-José Scotto, 2014. "Le reporting sur la diversite du genre dans les rapports annuels des banques francaises: quels changements?," Working Papers 2014-157, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Patten, Dennis M., 2005. "The accuracy of financial report projections of future environmental capital expenditures: a research note," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 457-468, July.
- Salma Damak-Ayadi, 2005. "Analyse des facteurs explicatifs de la publication des rapports sociÃ©taux en France. Determinants of the corporate decision to disclose stakehoders' reports in France," Post-Print halshs-00581181, HAL.
- Bebbington, Jan & Kirk, Elizabeth A. & Larrinaga, Carlos, 2012. "The production of normativity: A comparison of reporting regimes in Spain and the UK," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 78-94.
- Carol Adams & Nongnooch Kuasirikun, 2000. "A comparative analysis of corporate reporting on ethical issues by UK and German chemical and pharmaceutical companies," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 53-79.
- Claire Dambrin & Caroline Lambert, 2006. "Le Plafond De Verre Dans Les Cabinets D'Audit â€“ Questions Theoriques Et Methodologiques," Post-Print halshs-00548047, HAL.
- Dambrin, Claire & Lambert, Caroline, 2007. "Motherhood: The key to the glass ceiling ? the case of the big four in France," Les Cahiers de Recherche 862, HEC Paris.
- Lambert, Caroline & Dambrin, Claire, 2006. "La question du genre en comptabilitÃ© : analyses thÃ©oriques et mÃ©thodologiques," Les Cahiers de Recherche 843, HEC Paris.
- Salma Damak Ayadi, 2004. "Determinants of the corporate decision to disclose stakeholders' reports in France," Post-Print halshs-00154181, HAL.
- Damak-Ayadi, Salma, 2006. "Analyse des facteurs explicatifs de la publication des rapports sociÃ©taux en France," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2238, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.