Perceptions of organizational ideology following merger: A longitudinal study of merging accounting firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 20 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dent, Jeremy F., 1991. "Accounting and organizational cultures: A field study of the emergence of a new organizational reality," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 705-732.
- Pratt, Jamie & Beaulieu, Phil, 1992. "Organizational culture in public accounting: Size, technology, rank, and functional area," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 667-684, October.
- Soeters, Joseph & Schreuder, Hein, 1988. "The interaction between national and organizational cultures in accounting firms," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 75-85, January.
- Heijltjes,Mariëlle G. & Velde,Hanneke S.,ter, 2005. "Leadership in a post-merger context: The importance of people skills over politics," Research Memorandum 057, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Burrows, Geoff & Black, Christopher, 1998. "Profit sharing in Australian Big 6 accounting firms: An exploratory study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(5-6), pages 517-530.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.