The effects of management accounting systems, perceived environmental uncertainty and decentralization on managerial performance: A test of three-way interaction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 19 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4-5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bouwens, J.F.M.G. & Lent, L.A.G.M. van, 2006.
"Assessing the Performance of Business Unit Managers,"
2006-92, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jan Bouwens & Laurence Van Lent, 2007. "Assessing the Performance of Business Unit Managers," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 667-697, 09.
- Bouwens, J.F.M.G. & Lent, L.A.G.M. van, 2007. "Assessing the performance of business unit managers," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-210600, Tilburg University.
- Gosselin, Maurice, 1997. "The effect of strategy and organizational structure on the adoption and implementation of activity-based costing," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 105-122, February.
- Aimé Togodo Azon & Didier Van Caillie & François Pichault, 2011. "Les déterminants du design des systèmes de contrôle de gestion dans les collectivités locales de l'Afrique au Sud du Sahara: une analyse empirique contingente des collectivités locales béninoise," Post-Print hal-00650586, HAL.
- Naranjo-Gil, David & Hartmann, Frank, 2007. "Management accounting systems, top management team heterogeneity and strategic change," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(7-8), pages 735-756.
- Cadez, Simon & Guilding, Chris, 2008. "An exploratory investigation of an integrated contingency model of strategic management accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 836-863.
- Hoque, Zahirul, 2004. "A contingency model of the association between strategy, environmental uncertainty and performance measurement: impact on organizational performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 485-502, August.
- Gerdin, Jonas, 2005. "Management accounting system design in manufacturing departments: an empirical investigation using a multiple contingencies approach," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 99-126, February.
- Chong, Vincent K., 1996. "Management accounting systems, task uncertainty and managerial performance: A research note," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 415-421, July.
- Tsui, Judy S. L., 2001. "The impact of culture on the relationship between budgetary participation, management accounting systems, and managerial performance: An analysis of Chinese and Western managers," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 125-146, 05.
- Moores, Ken & Yuen, Susana, 2001. "Management accounting systems and organizational configuration: a life-cycle perspective," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 351-389.
- Mauldin, Elaine G. & Ruchala, Linda V., 1999. "Towards a meta-theory of accounting information systems," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 317-331, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.