Accounting, "economic citizenship" and the spatial reordering of manufacture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 19 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas Berland & Eve Chiapello, 2009. "Criticisms of capitalism, budgeting and the double enrolment: Budgetary control rhetoric and social reform in France in the 1930s and 1950s," Post-Print halshs-00365946, HAL.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/3888 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berland, Nicolas, 2011. "Rhetoric and the fate of budgeting," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6741, Paris Dauphine University.
- Bala Balachandran, 2007. "Imperialismo occidental y contabilidad en Oriente: La historia del Instituto de contadores de gestión autorizados de Sri Lanka," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA.
- DAMBRIN, Claire & PEZET, Anne, 2007. "Text and artefacts for creating a "World of Investment Decision-Making" : an empirical study into investment procedures," Les Cahiers de Recherche 865, HEC Paris.
- Berland, Nicolas & Levant, Yves & Joannides, Vassili, 2009. "Institutionalisation and deinstitutionalisation of budget. Symmetrical analysis of rhetoric associated to the introduction of budget and “beyond budgeting”," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3888, Paris Dauphine University.
- Dambrin, Claire & Pezet, Anne, 2009. "How texts and artefacts produce normative social roles : an inquiry into an investment procedure as a mediating instrument," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3884, Paris Dauphine University.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/6741 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Berland & Yves Levant & Vassili Joannides, 2009. "Institutionalisation and deinstitutionalisation of budget. Symmetrical analysis of rhetoric associated to the introduction of budget and “beyond budgeting”," Post-Print halshs-00459462, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.