Contradiction and social dynamics in the capitalist agency relationship
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 16 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reiter, Sara Ann & Williams, Paul F., 2002. "The structure and progressivity of accounting research: the crisis in the academy revisited," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 575-607, August.
- G. C. Reid & N. G. Terry & J. A. Smith, 1997.
"Risk management in venture capital investor?investee relations,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 27-47.
- Gavin C Reid & Nicholas G Terry & Julia A Smith, 1995. "Risk Management in Venture Capital Investor-Investee Relations," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 9505, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Power, Michael, 1996. "Making things auditable," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 289-315.
- Ehab M. Abou Aish & Wael A. Kortam & Salah S. Hassan, 2008. "Using Agency Theory in Understanding Switching Behavior in B2B Service Industries “I”," Working Papers 6, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Free, Clinton, 2008. "Walking the talk? Supply chain accounting and trust among UK supermarkets and suppliers," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 629-662, August.
- Matthew Haigh, 2006. "Managed investments, managed disclosures: financial services reform in practice," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 186-204, February.
- Platts, K.W. & Sobótka, M., 2010. "When the uncountable counts: An alternative to monitoring employee performance," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 349-357, July.
- Roberts, Robin W. & Bobek, Donna D., 2004. "The politics of tax accounting in the United States: evidence from the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(5-6), pages 565-590.
- Giuseppe Marcon & Fabrizio Panozzo, 1998. "Reforming the reform: changing roles for accounting and management in the Italian health care sector," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 185-208.
- Indra Abeysekera, 2008. "Intellectual capital practices of firms and the commodification of labour," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(1), pages 36-48, January.
- Saravanamuthu, Kala & Tinker, Tony, 2003. "Politics of managing: the dialectic of control," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 37-64, January.
- Toms, Steven, 2005. "Financial control, managerial control and accountability: evidence from the British Cotton Industry, 1700-2000," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(7-8), pages 627-653.
- Steven Toms, 2010. "Value, profit and risk: accounting and the resource-based view of the firm," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(5), pages 647-670, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.