Faecal contamination and hygiene aspect associated with the use of treated wastewater and canal water for irrigation of potatoes (Solanum tuberosum)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Toze, Simon, 2006. "Reuse of effluent water--benefits and risks," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 80(1-3), pages 147-159, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christou, Anastasis & Maratheftis, Grivas & Elia, Michael & Hapeshi, Evroula & Michael, Costas & Fatta-Kassinos, Despo, 2016. "Effects of wastewater applied with discrete irrigation techniques on strawberry plants’ productivity and the safety, quality characteristics and antioxidant capacity of fruits," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 48-54.
- Plauborg, Finn & Andersen, Mathias N. & Liu, Fulai & Ensink, Jeroen & Ragab, Ragab, 2010. "Safe and high quality food production using low quality waters and improved irrigation systems and management: SAFIR," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 377-384, December.
- Styczen, M. & Poulsen, R.N. & Falk, A.K. & Jørgensen, G.H., 2010. "Management model for decision support when applying low quality water in irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 472-481, December.
- Battilani, Adriano & Steiner, Michele & Andersen, Martin & Back, Soren Nohr & Lorenzen, J. & Schweitzer, Avi & Dalsgaard, Anders & Forslund, Anita & Gola, Secondo & Klopmann, Wolfram & Plauborg, Finn , 2010. "Decentralised water and wastewater treatment technologies to produce functional water for irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 385-402, December.
More about this item
KeywordsIrrigation Wastewater Potato Microbial contamination Risk assessment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:98:y:2010:i:3:p:440-450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.