Development of a simplified continuous simulation model for investigating long-term soil moisture fluctuations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Water Management.
Volume (Year): 92 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Coelho, M. B. & Villalobos, F. J. & Mateos, L., 2003. "Modeling root growth and the soil-plant-atmosphere continuum of cotton crops," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 99-118, May.
- Cameira, M. R. & Fernando, R. M. & Pereira, L. S., 2003. "Monitoring water and NO3-N in irrigated maize fields in the Sorraia Watershed, Portugal," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 199-216, May.
- Kalita, P. K. & Ward, A. D. & Kanwar, R. S. & McCool, D. K., 1998. "Simulation of pesticide concentrations in groundwater using Agricultural Drainage and Pesticide Transport (ADAPT) model," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 23-44, February.
- Leon, L. F. & Booty, W. G. & Bowen, G. S. & Lam, D. C. L., 2004. "Validation of an agricultural non-point source model in a watershed in southern Ontario," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 59-75, February.
- Probert, M. E. & Dimes, J. P. & Keating, B. A. & Dalal, R. C. & Strong, W. M., 1998. "APSIM's water and nitrogen modules and simulation of the dynamics of water and nitrogen in fallow systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Bandyopadhyay, P. K. & Mallick, S., 2003. "Actual evapotranspiration and crop coefficients of wheat (Triticum aestivum) under varying moisture levels of humid tropical canal command area," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 33-47, March.
- Panigrahi, B. & Panda, Sudhindra N., 2003. "Field test of a soil water balance simulation model," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 223-240, February.
- McCown, R. L. & Hammer, G. L. & Hargreaves, J. N. G. & Holzworth, D. P. & Freebairn, D. M., 1996. "APSIM: a novel software system for model development, model testing and simulation in agricultural systems research," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 255-271.
- Ng, H. Y. F. & Drury, C. F. & Serem, V. K. & Tan, C. S. & Gaynor, J. D., 2000. "Modeling and testing of the effect of tillage, cropping and water management practices on nitrate leaching in clay loam soil," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 111-131, February.
- Ma, Ying & Feng, Shaoyuan & Song, Xianfang, 2013. "A root zone model for estimating soil water balance and crop yield responses to deficit irrigation in the North China Plain," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 13-24.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.