Effect of the niche-fitness at different water supply and fertilization on yield of spring wheat in farmland of semi-arid areas
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Water Management.
Volume (Year): 67 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hussain, Ghulam & Al-Jaloud, Ali A., 1995. "Effect of irrigation and nitrogen on water use efficiency of wheat in Saudi Arabia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 143-153, June.
- Recio, B. & Rubio, F. & Lomban, J. & Ibanez, J., 1999. "An econometric irrigated crop allocation model for analyzing the impact of water restriction policies," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 47-63, September.
- Aase, J. K. & Pikul, J. L., 2000. "Water use in a modified summer fallow system on semiarid northern Great Plains," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 345-357, April.
- Stephens, William & Hess, Tim, 1999. "Systems approaches to water management research," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 3-13, March.
- Jin, Menggui & Zhang, Renquan & Sun, Lianfa & Gao, Yunfu, 1999. "Temporal and spatial soil water management: a case study in the Heilonggang region, PR China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 173-187, November.
- Li, Jiusheng, 1998. "Modeling crop yield as affected by uniformity of sprinkler irrigation system," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 135-146, December.
- Li, Feng-Min & Song, Qiu-Hua & Liu, Hong-Sheng & Li, Feng-Rui & Liu, Xiao-Lan, 2001. "Effects of pre-sowing irrigation and phosphorus application on water use and yield of spring wheat under semi-arid conditions," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 173-183, August.
- Li, Feng-Min & Yan, Xun & Li, Feng-Rui & Guo, An-Hong, 2001. "Effects of different water supply regimes on water use and yield performance of spring wheat in a simulated semi-arid environment," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 25-35, February.
- Fernandez, J. E. & Moreno, F. & Murillo, J. M. & Cayuela, J. A. & Fernandez-Boy, E. & Cabrera, F., 1996. "Water use and yield of maize with two levels of nitrogen fertilization in SW Spain," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 215-233, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.