Determination of spatial water requirements at county and regional levels using crop models and GIS: An example for the State of Parana, Brazil
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Water Management.
Volume (Year): 52 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hansen, J. W. & Jones, J. W., 2000. "Scaling-up crop models for climate variability applications," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 43-72, July.
- Garrison, M. V. & Batchelor, W. D. & Kanwar, R. S. & Ritchie, J. T., 1999. "Evaluation of the CERES-Maize water and nitrogen balances under tile-drained conditions," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 189-200, December.
- Sousa, Vicente & Pereira, Luis Santos, 1999. "Regional analysis of irrigation water requirements using kriging: Application to potato crop (Solanum tuberosum L.) at Tras-os-Montes," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 221-233, May.
- Jagtap, S. S. & Abamu, F. J. & Kling, J. G., 1999. "Long-term assessment of nitrogen and variety technologies on attainable maize yields in Nigeria using CERES-maize," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 77-86, May.
- Roth, Andreas & Pan, Ying & Yu, Zhenrong & Doluschitz, Reiner, 2009. "Using multi-agent modeling technique to regionalize key processes and patterns of sustainable agricultural cropping systems in the North China Plain," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51747, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lorite, I.J. & Mateos, L. & Orgaz, F. & Fereres, E., 2007. "Assessing deficit irrigation strategies at the level of an irrigation district," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 91(1-3), pages 51-60, July.
- Ko, Jonghan & Piccinni, Giovanni & Steglich, Evelyn, 2009. "Using EPIC model to manage irrigated cotton and maize," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(9), pages 1323-1331, September.
- Poussin, J.C. & Imache, A. & Beji, R. & Le Grusse, P. & Benmihoub, A., 2008. "Exploring regional irrigation water demand using typologies of farms and production units: An example from Tunisia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(8), pages 973-983, August.
- Cortignani, Raffaele & Dono, Gabriele & Doro, Luca & Ledda, Luigi & Mazzapicchio, Graziano, 2010. "An evaluation of the economic impact of Climate Change through a three-stages Discrete Stochastic Programming model," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete 109317, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dono, Gabriele & Cortignani, Raffaele & Doro, Luca & Ledda, Luigi & Roggero, PierPaolo & Giraldo, Luca & Severini, Simone, 2011. "Possible Impacts of Climate Change on Mediterranean Irrigated Farming Systems," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114436, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ivars Reinfelds, 2011. "Monitoring and Assessment of Surface Water Abstractions for Pasture Irrigation from Landsat Imagery: Bega–Bemboka River, NSW, Australia," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 25(9), pages 2319-2334, July.
- J.C. Poussin & A. Imache & R. Beji & P. Le Grusse & A. Benmihoub, 2008. "Exploring regional irrigation water demand using typologies of farms and production units: an example from Tunisia," Post-Print hal-00454529, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.