Application of EPIC model for irrigation scheduling of sunflower in Southern Italy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Water Management.
Volume (Year): 49 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dono, Gabriele & Cortignani, Raffaele & Doro, Luca & Ledda, Luigi & Roggero, PierPaolo & Giraldo, Luca & Severini, Simone, 2011. "Possible Impacts of Climate Change on Mediterranean Irrigated Farming Systems," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114436, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Shang, Songhao & Li, Xichun & Mao, Xiaomin & Lei, Zhidong, 2004. "Simulation of water dynamics and irrigation scheduling for winter wheat and maize in seasonal frost areas," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 117-133, August.
- Karam, Fadi & Lahoud, Rafic & Masaad, Randa & Kabalan, Rabih & Breidi, Joelle & Chalita, Claude & Rouphael, Youssef, 2007. "Evapotranspiration, seed yield and water use efficiency of drip irrigated sunflower under full and deficit irrigation conditions," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 213-223, June.
- Rinaldi, Michele & Losavio, Nicola & Flagella, Zina, 2003. "Evaluation and application of the OILCROP-SUN model for sunflower in southern Italy," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 17-30, October.
- Rahil, M.H. & Antonopoulos, V.Z., 2007. "Simulating soil water flow and nitrogen dynamics in a sunflower field irrigated with reclaimed wastewater," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 142-150, September.
- Shang, Songhao & Mao, Xiaomin, 2006. "Application of a simulation based optimization model for winter wheat irrigation scheduling in North China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 314-322, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.