Application of EPIC model for irrigation scheduling of sunflower in Southern Italy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Water Management.
Volume (Year): 49 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karam, Fadi & Lahoud, Rafic & Masaad, Randa & Kabalan, Rabih & Breidi, Joelle & Chalita, Claude & Rouphael, Youssef, 2007. "Evapotranspiration, seed yield and water use efficiency of drip irrigated sunflower under full and deficit irrigation conditions," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 213-223, June.
- Rahil, M.H. & Antonopoulos, V.Z., 2007. "Simulating soil water flow and nitrogen dynamics in a sunflower field irrigated with reclaimed wastewater," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 142-150, September.
- Shang, Songhao & Mao, Xiaomin, 2006. "Application of a simulation based optimization model for winter wheat irrigation scheduling in North China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 314-322, October.
- Dono, Gabriele & Cortignani, Raffaele & Doro, Luca & Ledda, Luigi & Roggero, PierPaolo & Giraldo, Luca & Severini, Simone, 2011. "Possible Impacts of Climate Change on Mediterranean Irrigated Farming Systems," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114436, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rinaldi, Michele & Losavio, Nicola & Flagella, Zina, 2003. "Evaluation and application of the OILCROP-SUN model for sunflower in southern Italy," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 17-30, October.
- Shang, Songhao & Li, Xichun & Mao, Xiaomin & Lei, Zhidong, 2004. "Simulation of water dynamics and irrigation scheduling for winter wheat and maize in seasonal frost areas," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 117-133, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.