Analysis of uniformity of sprinkle irrigation in a semi-arid area
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Water Management.
Volume (Year): 40 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Seginer, Ido & Kantz, Dvora & Nir, Dov, 1991. "The distortion by wind of the distribution patterns of single sprinklers," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 341-359, May.
- de Santa Olalla Manas, F. Martin & Brasa Ramos, A. & Fabeiro Cortes, C. & Fernandez Gonzalez, D. & Lopez Corcoles, H., 1999. "Improvement of irrigation management towards the sustainable use of groundwater in Castilla-La Mancha, Spain," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 195-205, May.
- Ortega, J. F. & de Juan, J. A. & Tarjuelo, J. M., 2004. "Evaluation of the water cost effect on water resource management:: Application to typical crops in a semiarid region," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 125-144, April.
- Salvador, R. & Latorre, B. & Paniagua, P. & Playán, E., 2011. "Farmers’ scheduling patterns in on-demand pressurized irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 86-96.
- Ruelle, Pierre & Mailhol, Jean-Claude & Quinones, Hector & Granier, Jacques, 2003. "Using NIWASAVE to simulate impacts of irrigation heterogeneity on yield and nitrate leaching when using a travelling rain gun system in a shallow soil context in Charente (France)," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 15-35, November.
- Sanchez, I. & Faci, J.M. & Zapata, N., 2011. "The effects of pressure, nozzle diameter and meteorological conditions on the performance of agricultural impact sprinklers," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 13-24.
- Martin de Santa Olalla, F.J. & Dominguez, A. & Artigao, A. & Fabeiro, C. & Ortega, J.F., 2005. "Integrated water resources management of the Hydrogeological Unit "Eastern Mancha" using Bayesian Belief Networks," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 77(1-3), pages 21-36, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.