Analysis of uniformity of sprinkle irrigation in a semi-arid area
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Water Management.
Volume (Year): 40 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Seginer, Ido & Kantz, Dvora & Nir, Dov, 1991. "The distortion by wind of the distribution patterns of single sprinklers," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 341-359, May.
- Martin de Santa Olalla, F.J. & Dominguez, A. & Artigao, A. & Fabeiro, C. & Ortega, J.F., 2005. "Integrated water resources management of the Hydrogeological Unit "Eastern Mancha" using Bayesian Belief Networks," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 77(1-3), pages 21-36, August.
- Sanchez, I. & Faci, J.M. & Zapata, N., 2011. "The effects of pressure, nozzle diameter and meteorological conditions on the performance of agricultural impact sprinklers," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 13-24.
- Ruelle, Pierre & Mailhol, Jean-Claude & Quinones, Hector & Granier, Jacques, 2003. "Using NIWASAVE to simulate impacts of irrigation heterogeneity on yield and nitrate leaching when using a travelling rain gun system in a shallow soil context in Charente (France)," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 15-35, November.
- Ortega, J. F. & de Juan, J. A. & Tarjuelo, J. M., 2004. "Evaluation of the water cost effect on water resource management:: Application to typical crops in a semiarid region," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 125-144, April.
- de Santa Olalla Manas, F. Martin & Brasa Ramos, A. & Fabeiro Cortes, C. & Fernandez Gonzalez, D. & Lopez Corcoles, H., 1999. "Improvement of irrigation management towards the sustainable use of groundwater in Castilla-La Mancha, Spain," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 195-205, May.
- Salvador, R. & Latorre, B. & Paniagua, P. & Playán, E., 2011. "Farmers’ scheduling patterns in on-demand pressurized irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 86-96.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.