Optimal crop planning model for an existing groundwater irrigation project in Thailand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Water Management.
Volume (Year): 33 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sethi, Laxmi Narayan & Panda, Sudhindra N. & Nayak, Manoj K., 2006. "Optimal crop planning and water resources allocation in a coastal groundwater basin, Orissa, India," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 209-220, June.
- Benli, Bogachan & Kodal, Suleyman, 2003. "A non-linear model for farm optimization with adequate and limited water supplies: Application to the South-east Anatolian Project (GAP) Region," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 187-203, October.
- Zeng, Xieting & Kang, Shaozhong & Li, Fusheng & Zhang, Lu & Guo, Ping, 2010. "Fuzzy multi-objective linear programming applying to crop area planning," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 134-142, December.
- Dai, Z.Y. & Li, Y.P., 2013. "A multistage irrigation water allocation model for agricultural land-use planning under uncertainty," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 69-79.
- Ajay Singh, 2014. "Irrigation Planning and Management Through Optimization Modelling," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Abbas Amini Fasakhodi & Seyed Nouri & Manouchehr Amini, 2010. "Water Resources Sustainability and Optimal Cropping Pattern in Farming Systems; A Multi-Objective Fractional Goal Programming Approach," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 24(15), pages 4639-4657, December.
- M Ejaz Qureshi & Tian Shi & Sumaira Qureshi & Wendy Proctor & Mac Kirby, 2009. "Removing Barriers to Facilitate Efficient Water Markets in the Murray Darling Basin – A Case Study from Australia," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2009-02, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Singh, Ajay, 2014. "Simulation–optimization modeling for conjunctive water use management," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 23-29.
- Qureshi, M. Ejaz & Shi, Tian & Qureshi, Sumaira E. & Proctor, Wendy, 2009. "Removing barriers to facilitate efficient water markets in the Murray-Darling Basin of Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1641-1651, November.
- Li, W. & Li, Y.P. & Li, C.H. & Huang, G.H., 2010. "An inexact two-stage water management model for planning agricultural irrigation under uncertainty," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(11), pages 1905-1914, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.