Optimal crop planning model for an existing groundwater irrigation project in Thailand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Water Management.
Volume (Year): 33 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, W. & Li, Y.P. & Li, C.H. & Huang, G.H., 2010. "An inexact two-stage water management model for planning agricultural irrigation under uncertainty," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(11), pages 1905-1914, November.
- Zeng, Xieting & Kang, Shaozhong & Li, Fusheng & Zhang, Lu & Guo, Ping, 2010. "Fuzzy multi-objective linear programming applying to crop area planning," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 134-142, December.
- Qureshi, M. Ejaz & Shi, Tian & Qureshi, Sumaira E. & Proctor, Wendy, 2009. "Removing barriers to facilitate efficient water markets in the Murray-Darling Basin of Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1641-1651, November.
- Benli, Bogachan & Kodal, Suleyman, 2003. "A non-linear model for farm optimization with adequate and limited water supplies: Application to the South-east Anatolian Project (GAP) Region," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 187-203, October.
- M Ejaz Qureshi & Tian Shi & Sumaira Qureshi & Wendy Proctor & Mac Kirby, 2009. "Removing Barriers to Facilitate Efficient Water Markets in the Murray Darling Basin – A Case Study from Australia," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2009-02, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Sethi, Laxmi Narayan & Panda, Sudhindra N. & Nayak, Manoj K., 2006. "Optimal crop planning and water resources allocation in a coastal groundwater basin, Orissa, India," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 209-220, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.