Factors underlying the investment decision in energy-saving systems in Dutch horticulture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 94 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1984. "Tobit models: A survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 3-61.
- Elhorst, J Paul, 1993. "The Estimation of Investment Equations at the Farm Level," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 20(2), pages 167-82.
- Cragg, John G, 1971. "Some Statistical Models for Limited Dependent Variables with Application to the Demand for Durable Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 829-44, September.
- Hassett, Kevin A. & Metcalf, Gilbert E., 1993. "Energy conservation investment : Do consumers discount the future correctly?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 710-716, June.
- Kyösti Pietola & Alfons Oude Lansink, 2006. "Energy-saving Technology Choices by Dutch Glasshouse Firms," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 129-144, 03.
- Blundell, Richard & Meghir, Costas, 1987. "Bivariate alternatives to the Tobit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 179-200.
- Lin, Tsai-Fen & Schmidt, Peter, 1984. "A Test of the Tobit Specification against an Alternative Suggested by Cragg," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(1), pages 174-77, February.
- Andrew B. Abel & Janice C. Eberly, .
"A Unified Model of Investment Under Uncertainty,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
14-93, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Daan van Soest & Erwin Bulte, 2001. "Does the Energy-Efficiency Paradox Exist? Technological Progress and Uncertainty," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(1), pages 101-112, January.
- Tobias Fleitera & Joachim Schleich & Ployplearn Ravivanpong, 2012. "Adoption of energy-efficiency measures in SMEs - An empirical analysis based on energy audit data," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00805748, HAL.
- Hertel, Manuel & Menrad, Klaus, 2013. "Adoption energieeffizienter Techniken in kleinen und mittleren Unternehmen - Eine Kausaluntersuchung am Beispiel der Gartenbaubranche," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156111, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Dries, Liesbeth & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2010. "The impact of interfirm relationships on investment: Evidence from the Polish dairy sector," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 121-129, April.
- Bokusheva, Raushan & Finger, Robert & Fischler, Martin & Berlin, Robert & Marin, Yuri & Perez, Francisco Jose & Paiz, Francisco, 2012. "Factors Determining the Adoption and Impact of a Postharvest Storage Technology," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125138, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.