RIM: a bioeconomic model for integrated weed management of Lolium rigidum in Western Australia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 79 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gibson, Lauren & Kingwell, Ross & Doole, Graeme, 2008. "The role and value of eastern star clover in managing herbicide-resistant crop weeds: A whole-farm analysis," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 199-207, October.
- Doole, Graeme J., 2007. "A primer on implementing compressed simulated annealing for the optimisation of a constrained simulation model in Microsoft Excel," Working Papers 7420, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Beltran, Jesusa C. & Pannell, David J. & Doole, Graeme J. & White, Benedict, 2012. "Economic analysis of integrated weed management strategies for annual barnyardgrass (Echinochloa crus-galli complex) in Philippine rice farming systems," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124236, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Doole, Graeme J., 2008. "Optimal management of annual ryegrass ( Lolium rigidum Gaud.) in phase rotations in the Western Australian Wheatbelt," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(3), September.
- Zull, Andrew F. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Lawes, Roger A., 2009. "Optimising woody-weed control," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47620, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Doole, Graeme J. & Weetman, Ellen, 2009. "Tactical management of pasture fallows in Western Australian cropping systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 102(1-3), pages 24-32, October.
- Hutchings, Timothy R. & Nordblom, Thomas L., 2011. "A financial analysis of the effect of the mix of crop and sheep enterprises on the risk profile of dryland farms in south-eastern Australia," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 8(1).
- Patrick Smith, F. & Holzworth, Dean P. & Robertson, Michael J., 2005. "Linking icon-based models to code-based models: a case study with the agricultural production systems simulator," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 135-151, February.
- Chalak-Haghighi, Morteza & Pannell, David J., 2010.
"Economics of controlling a spreading environmental weed,"
2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia
58886, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Chalak, Morteza & Pannell, David J., 2011. "Economics of controlling a spreading environmental weed," Working Papers 108416, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Mace, Karen & Morlon, Pierre & Munier-Jolain, Nicolas & Quere, Lionel, 2007. "Time scales as a factor in decision-making by French farmers on weed management in annual crops," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-3), pages 115-142, March.
- Beltran, Jesusa C. & Pannell, David J. & Doole, Graeme J., 2011. "Economic impacts of high labour cost and herbicide resistance for the management of annual barnyardgrass (Echinochloa crus-galli) in rice production in the Philippines," Working Papers 108770, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Mitchell, Paul D., 2011. "Economic Assessment of the Benefits of Chloro-s-triazine Herbicides to U.S. Corn, Sorghum, and Sugarcane Producers," Staff Paper Series 564, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.