Sustainability analysis for irrigation water management in the Aral Sea region
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 76 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McKinney, D. C. & Cai, X. & Rosegrant, M. W. & Ringler, C. & Scott, C. A., 1999. "Modeling water resources management at the basin level: review and future directions," IWMI Books, Reports, International Water Management Institute H024075, International Water Management Institute.
- Seckler, D., 1996. "The new era of water resources management: from "dry" to "wet" water savings," IWMI Books, Reports, International Water Management Institute H018206, International Water Management Institute.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808, October.
- Rosegrant, M.W. & Ringler, C. & McKinney, D.C. & Cai, X. & Keller, A. & Donoso, G., 2000.
"Integrated economic-hydrologic water modeling at the basin scale: the Maipo river basin,"
Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 24(1), December.
- Rosegrant, M. W. & Ringler, C. & McKinney, D. C. & Cai, X. & Keller, A. & Donoso, G., 2000. "Integrated economic-hydrologic water modeling at the basin scale: the Maipo river basin," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 33-46, December.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ringler, Claudia & McKinney, Daene C. & Cai, Ximing & Keller, Andrew & Donoso, G., 2000. "Integrated economic-hydrologic water modeling at the basin scale: the Maipo river basin," EPTD discussion papers 63, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Batchelor, Charles, 1999. "Improving water use efficiency as part of integrated catchment management," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 249-263, May.
- Li, Y.P. & Liu, J. & Huang, G.H., 2014. "A hybrid fuzzy-stochastic programming method for water trading within an agricultural system," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 71-83.
- Abrahao, R. & Causapé, J. & García-Garizábal, I. & Merchán, D., 2011. "Implementing irrigation: Salt and nitrate exported from the Lerma basin (Spain)," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 105-112.
- Ercin, A. Ertug & Mekonnen, Mesfin M. & Hoekstra, Arjen Y., 2013. "Sustainability of national consumption from a water resources perspective: The case study for France," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 133-147.
- Djanibekov, Nodir & Sommer, Rolf & Djanibekov, Utkur, 2013. "Evaluation of effects of cotton policy changes on land and water use in Uzbekistan: Application of a bio-economic farm model at the level of a water users association," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 1-13.
- Garcia-Vila, M. & Lorite, I.J. & Soriano, M.A. & Fereres, E., 2008. "Management trends and responses to water scarcity in an irrigation scheme of Southern Spain," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(4), pages 458-468, April.
- van Heerden, Jan H. & Blignaut, James & Horridge, Mark, 2008. "Integrated water and economic modelling of the impacts of water market instruments on the South African economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 105-116, May.
- Michailidis, Anastasios & Nastis, Stefanos A. & Loizou, Efstratios & Mattas, Konstadinos, 2010. "The adoption of water saving irrigation practices in the Region of West Macedonia," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete, European Association of Agricultural Economists 109388, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rebecka Törnqvist & Jerker Jarsjö, 2012. "Water Savings Through Improved Irrigation Techniques: Basin-Scale Quantification in Semi-Arid Environments," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 949-962, March.
- Cai, Ximing & Ringler, Claudia & You, Jiing-Yun, 2008. "Substitution between water and other agricultural inputs: Implications for water conservation in a River Basin context," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 38-50, May.
- repec:ags:ubzefd:148054 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shokhrukh-Mirzo Jalilov & Saud Amer & Frank Ward, 2013. "Water, Food, and Energy Security: An Elusive Search for Balance in Central Asia," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 27(11), pages 3959-3979, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.