Decision support, learning and rural resource management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 73 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hochman, Z. & Pearson, C. J. & Litchfield, R. W., 1994. "Users' attitudes and roles in the development and evaluation of knowledge based decision support systems for agricultural advisers," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 217-235.
- Jon Hartwick & Henri Barki, 1994. "Explaining the Role of User Participation in Information System Use," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(4), pages 440-465, April.
- Cox, P. G., 1996. "Some issues in the design of agricultural decision support systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 52(2-3), pages 355-381.
- R V George, 1995. "Expert support for problem formulation in urban planning," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(2), pages 175-190, March.
- Walker, D. H. & Cowell, S. G. & Johnson, A. K. L., 2001. "Integrating research results into decision making about natural resource management at a catchment scale," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 69(1-2), pages 85-98.
- Cros, M. J. & Duru, M. & Garcia, F. & Martin-Clouaire, R., 2004. "Simulating management strategies: the rotational grazing example," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 23-42, April.
- Sterk, B. & van Ittersum, M.K. & Leeuwis, C. & Rossing, W.A.H. & van Keulen, H. & van de Ven, G.W.J., 2006. "Finding niches for whole-farm design models - contradictio in terminis?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 211-228, February.
- Emma Jakku & Peter Thorburn, 2009. "A Conceptual Framework for Guiding the Participatory Development of Agricultural Decision Support Systems," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2009-12, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Thysen, Iver & Detlefsen, Nina K., 2006. "Online decision support for irrigation for farmers," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 269-276, December.
- Kaufmann, Brigitte A., 2011. "Second-order cybernetics as a tool to understand why pastoralists do what they do," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(9), pages 655-665.
- Hochman, Z. & Carberry, P.S., 2011. "Emerging consensus on desirable characteristics of tools to support farmers' management of climate risk in Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(6), pages 441-450, July.
- Jakku, E. & Thorburn, P.J., 2010. "A conceptual framework for guiding the participatory development of agricultural decision support systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(9), pages 675-682, November.
- Van Paassen, A. & Roetter, R.P. & Van Keulen, H. & Hoanh, C.T., 2007. "Can computer models stimulate learning about sustainable land use? Experience with LUPAS in the humid (sub-)tropics of Asia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 874-887, June.
- Bergez, J. -E. & Garcia, F. & Lapasse, L., 2004. "A hierarchical partitioning method for optimizing irrigation strategies," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 235-253, June.
- Loevinsohn, Michael E. & Berdegue, Julio A. & Guijt, Irene, 2002. "Deepening the basis of rural resource management: learning processes and decision support," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 3-22, July.
- Siew, Tuck Fatt, 2008. "Transferable decision-making procedure for integrated flood management: A theoretical approach to the micro studies of human decision-making and decision makers heuristics," Working Papers 49-2008, University of Freiburg, Chair of Forestry Economics and Planning.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.