APSIM's water and nitrogen modules and simulation of the dynamics of water and nitrogen in fallow systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 56 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chikowo, R. & Corbeels, M. & Tittonell, P. & Vanlauwe, B. & Whitbread, A. & Giller, K.E., 2008. "Aggregating field-scale knowledge into farm-scale models of African smallholder systems: Summary functions to simulate crop production using APSIM," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 151-166, June.
- Moore, A.D. & Robertson, M.J. & Routley, R., 2011. "Evaluation of the water use efficiency of alternative farm practices at a range of spatial and temporal scales: A conceptual framework and a modelling approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 162-174, February.
- Moore, A.D. & Holzworth, D.P. & Herrmann, N.I. & Huth, N.I. & Robertson, M.J., 2007. "The Common Modelling Protocol: A hierarchical framework for simulation of agricultural and environmental systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 95(1-3), pages 37-48, December.
- Parsons, David & Nicholson, Charles F. & Blake, Robert W. & Ketterings, Quirine M. & Ramírez-Aviles, Luis & Fox, Danny G. & Tedeschi, Luis O. & Cherney, Jerome H., 2011. "Development and evaluation of an integrated simulation model for assessing smallholder crop-livestock production in Yucatán, Mexico," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Snow, V. O. & Bond, W. J. & Myers, B. J. & Theiveyanathan, S. & Smith, C. J. & Benyon, R. G., 1999. "Modelling the water balance of effluent-irrigated trees," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 47-67, February.
- Zingore, S. & González-Estrada, E. & Delve, R.J. & Herrero, M. & Dimes, J.P. & Giller, K.E., 2009. "An integrated evaluation of strategies for enhancing productivity and profitability of resource-constrained smallholder farms in Zimbabwe," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 101(1-2), pages 57-68, June.
- Monjardino, Marta & McBeath, T. & Brennan, Lisa E. & Llewellyn, Rick S., 2012. "Revisiting N fertilisation rates in low-rainfall grain cropping regions of Australia: A risk analysis," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124339, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Nishat, S. & Guo, Y. & Baetz, B.W., 2007. "Development of a simplified continuous simulation model for investigating long-term soil moisture fluctuations," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-2), pages 53-63, August.
- Oliver, Yvette M. & Robertson, Michael J. & Weeks, Cameron, 2010. "A new look at an old practice: Benefits from soil water accumulation in long fallows under Mediterranean conditions," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 291-300, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.