Valuing the lead time of periodic forecasts in dynamic production systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 42 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ephias M. Makaudze, 2012. "Assessing the Economic Value of El NiÃ±obased seasonal climate forecasts for smallholder farmers in Zimbabwe," Working Papers 303, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Marshall, Graham R. & Parton, Kevin A. & Hammer, G.L., 1996.
"Risk Attitude, Planting Conditions And The Value Of Seasonal Forecasts To A Dryland Wheat Grower,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 40(03), December.
- Graham R. Marshall & Kevin A. Parton & G.L. Hammer, 1996. "Risk Attitude, Planting Conditions And The Value Of Seasonal Forecasts To A Dryland Wheat Grower," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 40(3), pages 211-233, December.
- Petersen, Elizabeth H. & Fraser, Rob W., 2001.
"An assessment of the value of seasonal forecasting technology for Western Australian farmers,"
2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide
125830, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Petersen, E. H. & Fraser, R. W., 2001. "An assessment of the value of seasonal forecasting technology for Western Australian farmers," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 259-274, October.
- Carter, Chris & Crean, Jason & Kingwell, Ross S. & Hertzler, Greg, 2006. "Managing and Sharing the Risks of Drought in Australia," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25319, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.