Calibration and validation of EPIC for crop rotations in southern France
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 33 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louhichi, Kamel & Belhouchette, Hatem & Wery, Jacques & Therond, Olivier & Flichman, Guillermo, 2008. "Impact Assessment Of The 2003 Cap Reform And The Nitrate Directive On The Arable Farming System In The Midi-Pyrénées Region: Bio-Economic Modeling At Field, Farm And Regional Levels," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44826, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cavero, J. & Plant, R. E. & Shennan, C. & Williams, J. R. & Kiniry, J. R. & Benson, V. W., 1998. "Application of epic model to nitrogen cycling in irrigated processing tomatoes under different management systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 391-414, April.
- Benli, B. & Pala, M. & Stockle, C. & Oweis, T., 2007. "Assessment of winter wheat production under early sowing with supplemental irrigation in a cold highland environment using CropSyst simulation model," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 45-53, October.
- Balkovič, Juraj & van der Velde, Marijn & Schmid, Erwin & Skalský, Rastislav & Khabarov, Nikolay & Obersteiner, Michael & Stürmer, Bernhard & Xiong, Wei, 2013. "Pan-European crop modelling with EPIC: Implementation, up-scaling and regional crop yield validation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 61-75.
- Ko, Jonghan & Piccinni, Giovanni & Steglich, Evelyn, 2009. "Using EPIC model to manage irrigated cotton and maize," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(9), pages 1323-1331, September.
- Semaan, Josephine & Flichman, Guillermo & Scardigno, Alessandra & Steduto, Pasquale, 2007. "Analysis of nitrate pollution control policies in the irrigated agriculture of Apulia Region (Southern Italy): A bio-economic modelling approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 357-367, May.
- Salassi, Michael E. & Deliberto, Michael A. & Guidry, Kurt M., 2013. "Economically optimal crop sequences using risk-adjusted network flows: Modeling cotton crop rotations in the southeastern United States," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 33-40.
- Cavero, J. & Plant, R. E. & Shennan, C. & Friedman, D. B. & Williams, J. R. & Kiniry, J. R. & Benson, V. W., 1999. "Modeling nitrogen cycling in tomato-safflower and tomato-wheat rotations," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 123-135, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.