Calibration and validation of EPIC for crop rotations in southern France
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 33 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louhichi, Kamel & Belhouchette, Hatem & Wery, Jacques & Therond, Olivier & Flichman, Guillermo, 2008. "Impact Assessment Of The 2003 Cap Reform And The Nitrate Directive On The Arable Farming System In The Midi-Pyrénées Region: Bio-Economic Modeling At Field, Farm And Regional Levels," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44826, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ko, Jonghan & Piccinni, Giovanni & Steglich, Evelyn, 2009. "Using EPIC model to manage irrigated cotton and maize," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(9), pages 1323-1331, September.
- Cavero, J. & Plant, R. E. & Shennan, C. & Friedman, D. B. & Williams, J. R. & Kiniry, J. R. & Benson, V. W., 1999. "Modeling nitrogen cycling in tomato-safflower and tomato-wheat rotations," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 123-135, May.
- Semaan, Josephine & Flichman, Guillermo & Scardigno, Alessandra & Steduto, Pasquale, 2007. "Analysis of nitrate pollution control policies in the irrigated agriculture of Apulia Region (Southern Italy): A bio-economic modelling approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 357-367, May.
- Benli, B. & Pala, M. & Stockle, C. & Oweis, T., 2007. "Assessment of winter wheat production under early sowing with supplemental irrigation in a cold highland environment using CropSyst simulation model," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 45-53, October.
- Cavero, J. & Plant, R. E. & Shennan, C. & Williams, J. R. & Kiniry, J. R. & Benson, V. W., 1998. "Application of epic model to nitrogen cycling in irrigated processing tomatoes under different management systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 391-414, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.