Reconciling conflicts in sequential cropping patterns through plant breeding: The example of cotton and wheat in Pakistan's Punjab
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 24 (1987)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hussain, Syed Sajidin & Byerlee, Derek & Heisey, Paul W., 1994. "Impacts of the training and visit extension system on farmers' knowledge and adoption of technology: Evidence from Pakistan," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(1), January.
- Tetlay, Khaleel & Byerlee, Derek & Ahmad, Zulfiqar, 1990. "Role of Tractors, Tubewells and Plant Breeding in Increasing Cropping Intensity in Pakistan's Punjab," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(1), April.
- Kienzler, Kirsten M. & Djanibekov, Nodir & Lamers, John P.A., 2011. "An agronomic, economic and behavioral analysis of N application to cotton and wheat in post-Soviet Uzbekistan," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(5), pages 411-418, June.
- Maredia, Mywish K. & Ward, Richard & Byerlee, Derek, 1996. "Econometric estimation of a global spillover matrix for wheat varietal technology," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(3), August.
- Mubarik Ali & Abedullah, 1998. "Supply, Demand, and Policy Environment for Pulses in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(1), pages 35-52.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.