Consumer preferences for cowpea in Cameroon and Ghana
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132.
- Fulgence Joseph Mishili & Joan Fulton & Mustafa Jamal & J. Lowenberg-DeBoer & Musa Shehu & Saket Kushwaha & Kofi Marfo & Alpha Chergna, 2007. "Consumer Preferences For Quality Characteristics Along The Cowpea Value Chain In Nigeria, Ghana And Mali," Working Papers 06-17, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Fulgence Joseph Mishili & Joan Fulton & Musa Shehu & Saket Kushwaha & Kofi Marfo & Mustafa Jamal & Alpha Kergna & J. Lowenberg-DeBoer, 2009. "Consumer preferences for quality characteristics along the cowpea value chain in Nigeria, Ghana, and Mali," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 16-35.
- Jacqueline M. Hamilton, 2005.
"Coastal landscape and the hedonic price of accommodation,"
FNU-91, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Sep 2005.
- Hamilton, Jacqueline M., 2007. "Coastal landscape and the hedonic price of accommodation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 594-602, May.
- Fulgence J. Mishili & Anna A. Temu & Joan Fulton & J. Lowenberg-DeBoer, 2009. "Consumer Preferences As Drivers Of The Common Bean Trade In Tanzania: A Marketing Perspective," Working Papers 09-02, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Vandeplas, Anneleen & Minten, Bart, 2011.
"Food quality in domestic markets of developing economies: A comparative study of two countries,"
Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
urn:hdl:123456789/319562, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Anneleen Vandeplas & Bart Minten, 2011. "Food quality in domestic markets of developing economies:A comparative study of two countries," LICOS Discussion Papers 28911, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Vandeplas, Anneleen & Minten, Bart & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009. "On food quality in domestic markets of developing economies," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51700, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gallardo, Rosa Karina & Holcomb, Rodney B., 2006. "Increasing U.S. Hard Red Winter Wheat Competitiveness in Latin American Markets," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21187, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rahman, A., 2012. "Household behaviour and intrahousehold resource allocation: an empirical analysis," Open Access publications from University College London http://discovery.ucl.ac.u, University College London.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.