Consumer preferences for cowpea in Cameroon and Ghana
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132.
- Jacqueline M. Hamilton, 2005.
"Coastal landscape and the hedonic price of accommodation,"
FNU-91, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Sep 2005.
- Hamilton, Jacqueline M., 2007. "Coastal landscape and the hedonic price of accommodation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 594-602, May.
- Edmeades, Svetlana, 2005. "A Hedonic Perspective to Estimating a Marginal Value Function for a Subsistence Crop," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19500, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sandrine Dury & Véronique meuriot, 2010. "Do urban African dwellers pay a premium for food quality and, if so, how much? An investigation of the Malian fonio grain market," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 91(4), pages 417-433.
- Probst, Lorenz & Houedjofonon, Elysée & Ayerakwa, Hayford Mensah & Haas, Rainer, 2012. "Will they buy it? The potential for marketing organic vegetables in the food vending sector to strengthen vegetable safety: A choice experiment study in three West African cities," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 296-308.
- Fulgence Joseph Mishili & Joan Fulton & Mustafa Jamal & J. Lowenberg-DeBoer & Musa Shehu & Saket Kushwaha & Kofi Marfo & Alpha Chergna, 2007. "Consumer Preferences For Quality Characteristics Along The Cowpea Value Chain In Nigeria, Ghana And Mali," Working Papers 06-17, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Gallardo, Rosa Karina & Holcomb, Rodney B., 2006. "Increasing U.S. Hard Red Winter Wheat Competitiveness in Latin American Markets," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21187, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Fulgence J. Mishili & Anna A. Temu & Joan Fulton & J. Lowenberg-DeBoer, 2009. "Consumer Preferences As Drivers Of The Common Bean Trade In Tanzania: A Marketing Perspective," Working Papers 09-02, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Fulgence Joseph Mishili & Joan Fulton & Musa Shehu & Saket Kushwaha & Kofi Marfo & Mustafa Jamal & Alpha Kergna & J. Lowenberg-DeBoer, 2009. "Consumer preferences for quality characteristics along the cowpea value chain in Nigeria, Ghana, and Mali," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 16-35.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.