Adoption of improved maize varieties in the hills of Nepal
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 29 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1973. "Regression Analysis when the Dependent Variable is Truncated Normal," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 997-1016, November.
- McDonald, John F & Moffitt, Robert A, 1980. "The Uses of Tobit Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(2), pages 318-21, May.
- Paudel, Pashupati & Shrestha, Arjun Kumar & Matsuoka, Atsushi, 2009. "Socio-economic Factors Influencing Adoption of Fertilizer for Maize Production in Nepal: A Cast Study of Chitwan District," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51066, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Rakotoarisoa, Manitra A., 2008. "The Impact of Agricultural Policy Distortions on the Productivity Gap: Evidence from the Rice Production," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6154, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Das, Gouranga Gopal, 2005. "Information age to genetic revolution: Embodied technology transfer and assimilation — A tale of two technologies," MPRA Paper 37250, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Rakotoarisoa, Manitra A., 2011. "The impact of agricultural policy distortions on the productivity gap: Evidence from rice production," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 147-157, April.
- Nkamleu, Guy Blaise & Keho, Yaya & Gockowski, Jim & David, Soniia, 2007. "Investing in agrochemicals in the cocoa sector of Côte d’Ivoire: hypotheses, evidence and policy implications," MPRA Paper 14656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dontsop Nguezet, Paul Martin & Diagne, Aliou & Okoruwa, Victor O. & Ojehomon, Vivian E.T., 2012. "Estimation of Actual and Potential Adoption Rates and Determinants of NERICA Rice Varieties in Nigeria," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126069, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.