Energy substitutability in transition agriculture: estimates and implications for Hungary
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 29 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hisnanick, John J. & Kyer, Ben L., 1995. "Assessing a disaggregated energy input : Using confidence intervals around translog elasticity estimates," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 125-132, April.
- Caselli, Francesco & Esquivel, Gerardo & Lefort, Fernando, 1996.
" Reopening the Convergence Debate: A New Look at Cross-Country Growth Empirics,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 363-89, September.
- Arellano, Manuel & Bond, Stephen, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 277-97, April.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Macours, Karen & Swinnen, Johan F. M., 2000. "Causes of Output Decline in Economic Transition: The Case of Central and Eastern European Agriculture," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 172-206, March.
- Trzeciak-Duval, Alexandra, 1999. "A Decade of Transition in Central and Eastern European Agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 283-304, August.
- Bronwyn H. Hall., 1992.
"Investment and Research and Development at the Firm Level: Does the Source of Financing Matter?,"
Economics Working Papers
92-194, University of California at Berkeley.
- Hall, Bronwyn H., 1992. "Investment and Research and Development at the Firm Level: Does the Source of Financing Matter?," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5j59j6x3, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 1992. "Investment and Research and Development at the Firm Level: Does the Source of Financing Matter?," NBER Working Papers 4096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keane, Michael P & Runkle, David E, 1992. "On the Estimation of Panel-Data Models with Serial Correlation When Instruments Are Not Strictly Exogenous," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Humphrey, David Burras & Moroney, John R, 1975. "Substitution among Capital, Labor, and Natural Resource Products in American Manufacturing," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(1), pages 57-82, February.
- Sang V Nguyen & Mary L Streitwieser, 1997. "Capital-Energy Substitution Revisted: New Evidence From Micro Data," Working Papers 97-4, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Bregman, Arie & Fuss, Melvyn & Regev, Haim, 1995. "The production and cost structure of Israeli industry Evidence from individual firm data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 45-81, January.
- Blackorby, Charles & Russell, R Robert, 1989. "Will the Real Elasticity of Substitution Please Stand Up? (A Comparison of the Allen/Uzawa and Morishima Elasticities)," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 882-88, September.
- Blackorby, Charles & Russell, R Robert, 1981. "The Morishima Elasticity of Substitution; Symmetry, Constancy, Separability, and Its Relationship to the Hicks and Allen Elasticities," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 147-58, January.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1982. "Multivariate regression models for panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 5-46, January.
- Keane, Michael P & Runkle, David E, 1992. "On the Estimation of Panel-Data Models with Serial Correlation When Instruments Are Not Strictly Exogenous: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(1), pages 26-29, January.
- Mathijs, Erik & Swinnen, Johan F M, 1998. "The Economics of Agricultural Decollectivization in East Central Europe and the Former Soviet Union," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(1), pages 1-26, October.
- Radoslaw Stefanski, 2010.
"Structural Transformation and the Oil Price,"
OxCarre Working Papers
048, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Banda, Benjamin M. & Hassan, Rashid M., 2011. "Inter-fuel substitution and dynamic adjustment in input demand: Implications for deforestation and carbon emission in Malawi," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(1), March.
- Radoslaw Stefanski, 2013.
"Online Appendix to "Structural Transformation and the Oil Price","
12-45, Review of Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.