US-Mexico fresh vegetable trade: the effects of trade liberalization and economic growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Huang, Kuo S., 1993. "A Complete System of U.S. Demand for Food," Technical Bulletins 157046, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- David M. Gould, 1998. "Has NAFTA changed North American trade?," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q 1, pages 12-23.
- Williams, Gary W. & Rosson, C. Parr, III, 1992. "Agriculture And The North American Free Trade Agreement," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 7(4).
- Fuller, Stephen W. & Capps, Oral, Jr. & Bello, Haruna & Shafer, Carl E., 1991. "Structure Of The Fresh Onion Market In The Spring Season: A Focus On Texas And Its Competition," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
- Taylor, Timothy G. & Wilkowske, Gary H., 1984. "Productivity Growth In The Florida Fresh Winter Vegetable Industry," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
- Ornelas, Fermin S. & Shumway, C. Richard, 1993. "Supply Response And Impact Of Government-Supported Crops On The Texas Vegetable Industry," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 22(1), April.
- Jaramillo-Villanueva, Jose Luis & Sarker, Rakhal, 2009. "Exchange Rate Sensitivity of Fresh Tomatoes Imports from Mexico to the United States," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51459, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Xochitl Cruz-Núñez & Luis Conde & Luis Ruiz-Suárez, 2008. "Use of IPCC GHG key sources analysis to Mexico’s environmental policy," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 179-191, February.
- Garcia Alvarez-Coque, Jose-Maria & Martinez-Gomez, Victor & Villanueva, Miquel, 2006.
"Modelling Euro-Mediterranean Agricultural Trade,"
18875, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Hugo Pedro Boff, 2004. "The Supply Of Perishable Goods," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 306, Econometric Society.
- Martinez, Lourdes R. & Thornsbury, Suzanne & Nagai, Tomokazu, 2006. "National and International Factors in Pickle Markets," Agricultural Economic Report Series 10938, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Malaga, Jaime E. & Williams, Gary W., 2006. "Mexican Agricultural and Food Export Competitiveness," Reports 90778, Texas A&M University, Agribusiness, Food, and Consumer Economics Research Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.