Technology and farm performance: paths of productive efficiencies over time
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stoneman, P, 1981. "Intra-Firm Diffusion, Bayesian Learning and Profitability," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(362), pages 375-88, June.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-46, September.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
- Atkinson, Anthony B & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1969. "A New View of Technological Change," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 79(315), pages 573-78, September.
- Allen, Robert C., 1983. "Collective invention," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Meeusen, Wim & van den Broeck, Julien, 1977. "Efficiency Estimation from Cobb-Douglas Production Functions with Composed Error," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 435-44, June.
- Lindner, R. & Fischer, A. & Pardey, P., 1979. "The time to adoption," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 187-190.
- Battese, George E. & Coelli, Tim J., 1988. "Prediction of firm-level technical efficiencies with a generalized frontier production function and panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 387-399, July.
- E. Udoh & P. Kormawa, 2009. "Determinants for cassava production expansion in the semi-arid zone of West Africa," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 345-357, April.
- Boris Bravo-Ureta & Daniel Solís & Víctor Moreira López & José Maripani & Abdourahmane Thiam & Teodoro Rivas, 2007. "Technical efficiency in farming: a meta-regression analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 57-72, February.
- Lohr, Luanne & Park, Timothy A., 2002. "Choice of insect management portfolios by organic farmers: lessons and comparative analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 87-99, November.
- Guy Blaise Nkamleu, 2004.
"L'échec de la croissance de la productivité agricole en Afrique francophone,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 279(1), pages 53-65.
- Nkamleu, Guy Blaise, 2004.
"L’echec de la croissance de la productivite agricole en afrique francophone
[Failure of agricultural productivity growth in African French speaking countries]," MPRA Paper 15104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nkamleu, Guy Blaise, 2004. "L’echec de la croissance de la productivite agricole en afrique francophone
- Park, Timothy A. & Lohr, Luanne, 2002.
"Organic Pest Management Decisions: A Systems Approach,"
16655, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Park, Timothy A. & Lohr, Luanne, 2003. "Organic Pest Management Decisions: A Systems Approach," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22070, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rajesh Natarajan & Malathy Duraisamy, 2008. "Efficiency and productivity in the Indian unorganized manufacturing sector: did reforms matter?," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 373-399, December.
- Lohr, Luanne & Park, Timothy A., 2002. "Promoting Sustainable Insect Management Strategies: Learning From Organic Farmers," Faculty Series 16650, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Lohr, Luanne & Park, Timothy A., 2004. "Benchmarking Organizational Performance Of University Extension: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," Faculty Series 16721, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Nkamleu, Guy Blaise, 2003.
"Productivity Growth, Technical Progress and Efficiency Change in African Agriculture,"
11380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guy Nkamleu, 2004. "Productivity Growth, Technical Progress and Efficiency Change in African Agriculture," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 16(1), pages 203-222.
- Nkamleu, Guy Blaise & Gokowski, Jim & Kazianga, Harounan, 2003. "Explaining The Failure Of Agricultural Production In Sub-Saharan Africa," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25872, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Park, Timothy A. & Lohr, Luanne, 2001. "Management Strategies And Human Capital Investments By Organic Producers," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20708, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.