Spatial allocation and the shadow pricing of product characteristics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Palmquist, Raymond B, 1984. "Estimating the Demand for the Characteristics of Housing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(3), pages 394-404, August.
- Lucas, Robert E B, 1975. "Hedonic Price Functions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(2), pages 157-78, June.
- Willig, Robert D, 1976. "Consumer's Surplus without Apology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 589-97, September.
- Epple, Dennis, 1987. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Estimating Demand and Supply Functions for Differentiated Products," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(1), pages 59-80, February.
- Helmberger, Peter G. & Chen, Yu-Hui, 1994. "Economic Effects Of U.S. Dairy Programs," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(02), December.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Jesse, Edward V. & Johnson, Aaron C. Jr, 1985. "An Analysis of Cooperative Over-Order Pricing of Fluid Milk," Technical Bulletins 156823, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, October.
- Alston, Julian M. & Balagtas, Joseph Valdes & Brunke, Henrich & Sumner, Daniel A., 2006. "Supply and demand for commodity components: implications of free trade versus the AUSFTA for the US dairy industry," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(2), June.
- Abbassi, Abdessalem & Larue, Bruno, 2011. "Trade liberalization and inter-provincial dumping in a spatial equilibrium model: the case of the Canadian dairy industry," MPRA Paper 30363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Jogeneel, Roel & Requillart, Vincent, 2008. "Removing EU milk quotas, soft landing versus hard landing," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43656, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alston, Julian M. & Sumner, Daniel A. & Balagtas, Joseph Valdes & Brunke, Henrich, 2004. "Economic Implications Of The Australia-U.S. Free Trade Agreement For U.S. Dairy Markets And Domestic Dairy Farm Programs," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20164, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Langley, Suchada V. & Somwaru, Agapi & Normile, Mary Anne, 2006. "Trade Liberalization in International Dairy Markets: Estimated Impacts," Economic Research Report 7214, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Cox, Thomas L. & Requillart, Vincent, 2002.
"Price Discrimination and EU Dairy Policy: An Economic Evaluation of Policy Options,"
2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain
24899, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bouamra-Mechemache, Z. & Chavas, J.P. & Cox, T. & Réquillart, V., 2001. "Price discrimination and EU dairy policy : an economic evaluation of policy options," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 23, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Requillart, Vincent, 2006. "EU dairy policy and WTO negotiations," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10105, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Cox, Thomas L. & Requillart, Vincent, 2001. "Interregional Analysis Of The Impacts Of Eliminating European Union Milk Production Quotas," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20677, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Ali-Kein, Hela Hadj & Requillart, Vincent, 2006. "Impact of WTO reforms on the world dairy sector," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21149, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Grams, Michael, 2005. "Reform der EU-Milchmarktpolitik bei instabilen WeltmÃ¤rkten," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 54(3).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.