Stochastic dominance analysis of on-farm-trial data: The riskiness of alternative phosphate sources in Burkina Faso
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anderson, Jock R., 1974. "Risk Efficiency in the Interpretation of Agricultural Production Research," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(03), September.
- Dias, Weeratilake & Helmers, Glenn A. & Eghball, Bahman, 1999. "Economic And Environmental Risk Efficiency Analysis Of Land Application Of Cattle Feedlot Manure: Generalized Stochastic Dominance Analysis," 1999 Annual Meeting, July 11-14, 1999, Fargo, ND 35715, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Fox, P. & Rockstrom, J. & Barron, J., 2005. "Risk analysis and economic viability of water harvesting for supplemental irrigation in semi-arid Burkina Faso and Kenya," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 231-250, March.
- Lowenberg-DeBoer, James, 1999. "Risk Management Potential Of Precision Farming Technologies," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(02), August.
- Atreya, Ajita & Vitale, Jeffrey D. & Stoecker, Arthur L. & Carter, Scott D., 2009. "Effect of Corn Price on Profitability of Control Vs Phytase Enhanced Diet of Hogs," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46864, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Langyintuo, Augustine S. & Dogbe, Wilson, 2006. "Economics of the impact of alternative rice cropping systems on subsistence farming: Whole-farm analysis in northern Ghana," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 91(1-2), pages 102-121, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.