Agriculture as a provider of public goods: a case study for Norway
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ballenger, Nicole & Mabbs-Zeno, Carl, 1992. "Treating food security and food aid issues at the GATT," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 264-276, August.
- Kyed, Karsten & Kaergard, Niels & Zobbe, Henrik, 2002. "Multifunctionality and the European Common Agricultural Policy: A Theoretical Problem," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24876, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rolf Jens Brunstad & Ivar Gaasland & Erling Vardal, 2005.
"Multifunctionality of agriculture: an inquiry into the complementarity between landscape preservation and food security,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 469-488, December.
- Brunstad, Rolf Jens & Gaasland, Ivar & Vårdal, Erling, 2005. "Multifunctionality of agriculture: An inquiry into the complementarity between landscape preservation and food security," Working Papers in Economics 11/05, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Brunstad, Rolf Jens & Gaasland, Ivar & Vardal, Erling, 2005. "Multifunctionality of Agriculture: An Inquiry Into the Complementarity Between Landscape Preservation and Food Security," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24470, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sorensen, Ann-Christin & Tennbakk, Berit, 2002. "Regulatory Institutions in Agricultural Markets: A Comparative Analysis," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24916, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rolf Jens Brunstad & Ivar Gaasland & Erling Vårdal, 2005. "Efficiency losses in milk marketing boards - the importance of exports," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 31, pages 77-97.
- Loyland, Knut & Ringstad, Vidar, 2000. "Gains and structural effects of exploiting scale-economies in Norwegian dairy production," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 149-166, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.